It's started already.

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Redneck

Re: It's started already.

Post by Redneck » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:07 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:00 pm
Another topic disappeared.

Bye all! Fucked if I am going to hang around here to have whole fucking threads disappear!
Well that would be an improvement on the level of conversation!

Goodbye...And dont come back1

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:21 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:53 pm
I would not count on any of that.

For one thing—Red will implode much earlier in his term than Bllloooobbbyyyy did. You will likely spend most of your time telling Red not to panic.
You know, I took over an office in revolt, when I worked for stinkerlink. Silly staff thought they order their superiors around... thought I was just another sucker... but they were wrong. By the time I moved on... promoted... My office had an 80% approval rating from the staff. Turned out that if you do what is best for all, they will respect you, even if that means stamping down on the trouble makers, like Aussie.

Red is not going to implode, Monk. I am Aussie, personal mod... I tend to his concerns and behaviors. He is well supported.
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:33 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:

Bye all! Fucked if I am going to hang around here to have whole fucking threads disappear!
^^^ This fwit must be related to Groggy. Forever threatening to leave and dashing our hopes and dreams by not going!

He only ever leaves to grab more alcohol 🍺
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:35 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:21 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:53 pm
I would not count on any of that.

For one thing—Red will implode much earlier in his term than Bllloooobbbyyyy did. You will likely spend most of your time telling Red not to panic.
You know, I took over an office in revolt, when I worked for stinkerlink. Silly staff thought they order their superiors around... thought I was just another sucker... but they were wrong. By the time I moved on... promoted... My office had an 80% approval rating from the staff. Turned out that if you do what is best for all, they will respect you, even if that means stamping down on the trouble makers, like Aussie.

Red is not going to implode, Monk. I am Aussie, personal mod... I tend to his concerns and behaviors. He is well supported.
Ha! Hilarious stuff 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Aussie's Support Worker or Aussie's Social Worker ?

You may even be required to support Aussie as his personal psychiatrist 😂😂😆
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:36 pm

Redneck wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:07 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:

Well that would be an improvement on the level of conversation!

Goodbye...And dont come back1

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
The fwit only ever leaves to change his colostomy bag and grab more alcohol. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:43 pm

Red you're doing a great job 👌

Nom so are you 👌

You 2 make a great team in fact.

I'm so excited for PA.

The forum can finally move forward now.

And that was the objective.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:55 pm

Aussie wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:25 pm
Posts being deleted, even a Thread deleted.

Is that what people voted for?
Oh cry me a river Arsehole! You are addicted to breaching confidentiality. Forever revealing details of other people and expecting to get away with it. Ain't gonna happen pal.

In fact that's why this community voted in favour of the Red/Nom ticket.

It cost you the election and now you're banned. Sucked in. Loser!

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:12 pm

Dear Red,

I gave you my second preference.

I think you did make it clear to the members what you would do. So I am not complaining in that you are doing what you said you would do. I don't agree but that is what the election decided.

I do not agree with just banning everyone for their past posts and behaviour. I expected there would be some backlash as always when some don't like the result or don't get their way.

Democracy in action, you won, by a slim margin but that is the uniqueness of the forum.

The site is divided into two camps. It is a real bity that progress cannot be made for the long term benefit of all members.

I was hoping that PA would become more tolerant of differences, allow dissent and argument plus return to debating real issues. Also be fun long the way.

I do agree that EL and Mod bashing should not be tolerated so I get that.

I think banning aussie as your first action without letting the conversation go little longer and try to mediate it is wrong but your are the EL so it is your decision. I understand we are all influenced by our previous encounters with each other.

I hope PA doesn't become sterile with only like minded members from the one tribe. That weakens PAs appeal to me.

So lets see how it goes.

Can you see your way to reconsider the current bans to allow those to have a voice here.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:14 pm

Redneck wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:08 pm
Super Nova wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:04 pm
Red,

Is Aussie banned - WTF?
Well he threatened me with a riot, by which time I had had enough of him and his abuse!

you're such a gutless moronic fluffy bunny. Unbelievably, booby looks like a genius compared to you.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:01 pm

Dear SN...

Red and I, will not tolerate threats and abuse delivered in private msgs...
Anyone who does that to him and me gets time out
We are not here to be abused by others.
We are here to run the forum.

Is that reasonable, do you think?
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."