Hello petals

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Jim Lahey

Re: Hello petals

Post by Jim Lahey » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:15 pm

Could be worse, Lisa could be EL.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:38 pm

Aussie wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:02 pm

The idiot is usually pissed at the time he banned you and then, as I have previously posted, when he sobers up and sees how stupid he has been, he is forced to correct his lunacy. Maybe that is what happened.
You keep slandering me and you will get a ban !!

First warning!

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:42 pm

Jim Lahey wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:15 pm
I am not sure that would have been 'worse.'

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:28 pm

Jim Lahey wrote:
BS! You're fucking obsessed with me. I'm in every fucking post you make! Across THREE freaking forums you piece of shit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:29 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:28 pm
Jim Lahey wrote:
BS! You're fucking obsessed with me. I'm in every fucking post you make! Across THREE freaking forums you piece of shit.

YUK

You are the one sending me PM's asking for naked pictures of me...LEAVE ME ALONE PERVERT....

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:32 pm

Aussie wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:42 pm
Jim Lahey wrote:
I am not sure that would have been 'worse.'
If I had been this forum's Admin I would have done things a little differently.

Having said that ... Red is doing a great job IMO.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:40 pm

Jim Lahey wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:29 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Jim Lahey wrote:
YUK

You are the one sending me PM's asking for naked pictures of me...LEAVE ME ALONE PERVERT....
Yeah in your fucked up (wet) dreams!

Now back to reality <-- ie you sending me PMs ...which is all that's been happening, I've not only reported every one, I've also provided the evidence required with each report I've made. Against your multi shared id's arse!

Bottom line? You're a clueless fwit. Now GGF! I'm not interested in interacting with the dumb and dumped riff raff of the Internet ie YOU. Got the hint yet? Good!

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:43 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:40 pm
Jim Lahey wrote:
lisa jones wrote:
Jim Lahey wrote:
YUK

Now back to reality <-- ie you sending me PMs ...which is all that's been happening, I've not only reported every one, I've also provided the evidence required with each report I've made. Against your multi shared id's arse!

Bottom line? You're a clueless fwit. Now GGF! I'm not interested in interacting with the dumb and dumped riff raff of the Internet ie YOU. Got the hint yet? Good!

I'll report you to the authorities if you keep sending me explicit messages Lisa Jones.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:45 pm

Redneck wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:38 pm
Aussie wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:02 pm

The idiot is usually pissed at the time he banned you and then, as I have previously posted, when he sobers up and sees how stupid he has been, he is forced to correct his lunacy. Maybe that is what happened.
You keep slandering me and you will get a ban !!

First warning!
👆See that Aussie?

That's where I would have done things a little differently.

No warning ⚠️

That sort of shit just won't be tolerated. What won't be tolerated? Admin and GMod bashing. Zero tolerance. That's what.

And I'd make sure it was clearly articulated as a rule.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:48 pm

Jim Lahey wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:43 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:40 pm
Jim Lahey wrote:
lisa jones wrote:
Jim Lahey wrote:
YUK

I'll report you to the authorities if you keep sending me explicit messages Lisa Jones.
Here's an idea irrelevant wanker

1. Report them to Red ASAP.

2. Post them up here right now for all of us to see. Screenshots of course showing date and time stamps.

Off you go.

Now where was I??? Ahhh yes talking to Aussie.