Rules

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Aussie

Rules

Post by Aussie » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:16 pm

I don't give a flying fuq about the Rule but....yet again, Redneck is going way outside his Manifesto and within about 14 days of his tyranny has introduced Rules for which he has no mandate.

This no vote if you use proxy Rule is the latest.

That is his latest. There have been others and I'll be bringing them to attention soon enough.

He is trying to set him self up as EL for Life.

Why treat people using a proxy differently anyway. After all, I am pretty sure that if I look hard enough, I'll find posts by Admin here telling people that they must use a proxy even if they read at Monk's joint because it is somehow unsafe.

Well, this place is no safer whatever that means.

It is also of interest to know that Admin here is scurrying around looking at Members' IP numbers and then checking them. Golly.....when I did that many many years ago (I had to write numbers down in a book as the software provided no assistance) I was pilloried!

Meh.

Bobby

Re: Rules

Post by Bobby » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:45 pm

Aussie wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:16 pm
I don't give a flying fuq about the Rule but....yet again, Redneck is going way outside his Manifesto and within about 14 days of his tyranny has introduced Rules for which he has no mandate.

That is his latest. There have been others and I'll be bringing them to attention soon enough.

Why treat people using a proxy differently anyway. After all, I am pretty sure that if I look hard enough, I'll find posts by Admin here telling people that they must use a proxy even if they read at Monk's joint because it is somehow unsafe.

It is also of interest to know that Admin here is scurrying around looking at Members' IP numbers and then checking them. Golly.....when I did that many many years ago (I had to write numbers down in a book as the software provided no assistance) I was pilloried!

Meh.

Hi Aussie,
can you think of another way to stop fake members joining up as sock puppets
of existing members just to win elections?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:58 pm

Bobby wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:45 pm
Aussie wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:16 pm

Meh.

Hi Aussie,
That a person uses a proxy does not make them fake. I think both SN and AiA have said they use proxies for example. How will you determine if there a proxy is being used?

Show me where in Redneck's Manifesto this was stated. If it is not there, there is no mandate for it. This is just another attempt to control membership. Fuq off.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:01 pm

Stop being such a hypocrite! For YEARS you constantly hounded FD and the GMods demanding they deny ALL new members access to OzPol if they used a proxy. You even offered to 'police' it for FD on many occasions, which was laughable.

You were terrified IQ might show up in his hover car with Nef as a passenger. :roll:

Now it suits your agenda it's ok? Nah! :nah

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:22 pm

Aussie wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:58 pm

That a person uses a proxy does not make them fake.
I think both SN and AiA have said they use proxies for example. How will you determine if there a proxy is being used?

Show me where in Redneck's Manifesto this was stated. If it is not there, there is no mandate for it. This is just another attempt to control membership. Fuq off.
Aussie,
Don't tell me to Fuq off.
How rude is that?

Now - answer my polite question.
Hi Aussie,
Then there is this:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:32 pm

Bobby wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:22 pm
Aussie wrote:

I think both SN and AiA have said they use proxies for example. How will you determine if there a proxy is being used?

Aussie,
How rude is that?

Hi Aussie,
No more rude than BO calling me a hypocrite. I'll deal with her now. Whatever my view about proxies...is not the point. If Redneck wanted to do this, then he should have put it in his Manifesto, and not keep his intention hidden from the Members when they voted. He has no mandate to do this. Neither does he have a mandate to keep BO and you Bobby on as Mods.

Bobby...I did answer your question. That someone uses a proxy does not make them fake.
Last edited by Aussie on Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:57 pm

I think Aussie has been busted trying to get a few of his aliases signed as full members!

Stiff shit suck it up Aussie!

THE NEW RULES STAND !!

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:06 pm

Redneck wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:57 pm
I think Aussie has been busted trying to get a few of his aliases signed as full members!

Stiff shit suck it up Aussie!

THE NEW RULES STAND !!

You'd be wrong. But.....have it your way. No new Members.

I can feel a Petition coming on...you know, metaphorically....a 'riot.'

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:06 pm

Aussie wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:32 pm
Bobby wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Aussie,
How rude is that?

Hi Aussie,
No more rude than BO calling me a hypocrite. I'll deal with her now. Whatever my view about proxies...is not the point. If Redneck wanted to do this, then he should have put it in his Manifesto, and not keep his intention hidden from the Members when they voted. He has no mandate to do this. Neither does he have a mandate to keep BO and you Bobby on as Mods.

Bobby...I did answer your question. That someone uses a proxy does not make them fake.

Aussie,
Some well known members could have used a VPN - a kind of proxy for years -
that is different - they are well known -
but some sock puppet clown who uses one and posts once per month just to try and
trick their way to gaining an extra vote for you
at the next election is not fair on genuine contributing members.

Your mate Monk announced that plan in public as per the screenshot above.
How many sock puppets does he intend to put in here?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:11 pm

Bobby wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:06 pm
Aussie wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:32 pm
Bobby wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Aussie,
How rude is that?

Hi Aussie,

Aussie,
Some well known members could have used a VPN - a kind of proxy for years -
that is different - they are well known -
but some sock puppet clown who uses one and posts once per month just to try and
trick their way to gaining an extra vote for you
at the next election is not fair on genuine contributing members.

Your mate Monk announced that plan in public as per the screenshot above.
How many sock puppets does he intend to put in here?
Bobby...your management of this place was almost the last nail. That control crap fails.

You were quite happy to accept the vote of Stoker Jim when you 'won' your election. You know...he was a 'sock puppet clown' who did not even post once per month and he was allowed to be an extra vote for you.

Soon I will be starting a Thread on that matter. We have been lied to about Stoker Jim.