"The Team"

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Aussie

Re: "The Team"

Post by Aussie » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:03 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:43 pm
Aussie wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:05 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:51 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:36 pm
Sappho was supposed to be the Mod here. It doesn’t need more than one Mod plus EL these days.
And you claim to be a member so go away and find something to post, instead of finding another reason to whine about the management.
I am a Member and I am very confused about what I can post. You said abuse and insults were encouraged. Yet, the Tyrant is banning people for 'being a smart arse.'

Do I have your permission to post that PM you sent me?
Of course not... however, if it was abusive, you are more than welcome to forward it on to Red for assessment...
Mind you, he may well be aware of what I said...
Up to you Aussie...
Why 'of course not?' Are you afraid to allow Members see what you get up to via PM?

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:14 pm

Aussie wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:03 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:
Jovial Monk wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:36 pm
Sappho was supposed to be the Mod here. It doesn’t need more than one Mod plus EL these days.
And you claim to be a member so go away and find something to post, instead of finding another reason to whine about the management.
I am a Member and I am very confused about what I can post. You said abuse and insults were encouraged. Yet, the Tyrant is banning people for 'being a smart arse.'

Of course not... however, if it was abusive, you are more than welcome to forward it on to Red for assessment...
Up to you Aussie...
Why 'of course not?' Are you afraid to allow Members see what you get up to via PM?
Again... If you think that my private msgs are abusive, then you need to forward the offending msgs to admin who will act on them if justified!
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:39 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:14 pm
Aussie wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:

Up to you Aussie...
Again... If you think that my private msgs are abusive, then you need to forward the offending msgs to admin who will act on them if justified!

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:53 pm

Aussie wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:39 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:14 pm
Aussie wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Up to you Aussie...
Give it a rest Arssie! She's clearly got nothing to hide and has welcomed you to send any PM you have an issue with straight off to Red.

Now hop it.

And tell your shared fake Jim Lackey id who is trying the exact same stunt with me ....to FUCK OFF. Ta muchly.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:57 pm

Lisa has repeatly abused me VIA pm...I simply delete them as its not worthing worrying about. when she started on the perverted ones asking me for nude pictures etc has been a different story...deleted but not forgotten.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:00 pm

Jim Lahey wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:57 pm
Lisa has repeatly abused me VIA pm...I simply delete them as its not worthing worrying about. when she started on the perverted ones asking me for nude pictures etc has been a different story...deleted but not forgotten.
I'm gonna call that bullshit on that!
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:02 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:00 pm
Jim Lahey wrote:
Call bullshit all you want...doesn't change anything.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:05 pm

Jim Lahey wrote:
You used that excuse the first time Junkie Jim.

You were asked to post them up before but oh my you deleted them so you couldn't 😂🤣😆

That was on OzPol. Speaking of OzPol...how's your 4th ban
going? 🤭

Like I keep saying Junkie Jim

You should also report them to Red.

And you should report them to the cops.

You will be asked for screenshots. So make sure you retain all ie none of them.

After that...you'll probably be arrested for public mischief and wasting police time but it's something I know I would love to see happen. 🤭
Last edited by lisa jones on Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:06 pm

OK Nom do you want to play "Good Cop" or "Bad Cop" ?????

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:09 pm

Jim Lahey wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:02 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:00 pm
Jim Lahey wrote:
Call bullshit all you want...doesn't change anything.
You're right. Nothing anyone says will change the crap you repeatedly post up and which keeps getting you banned by Freediver over on OzPol.