"The Team"

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Black Orchid

Re: "The Team"

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:49 am

Seems to me that some people need a life. Take control of your own lives and do some LIVING instead of constantly bitching and trying to control and change one small forum on the www. :roll:

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:38 am

I am trying to get some quotes from land surveyors and an apiarist—come here for comic relief.

Come on, get real, FOUR “Exhalted[sic] Leaders” in a board of 4 members is ridiculous!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:48 am

Who cares? Except you and Aussie! We all know who the current EL is!

I have more important things in life to worry and/or care about than what FD does with his lists. :roll:

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:21 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:03 am
Aussie wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:55 am
Read the Edit in a prior post. I neglected to pick up that edit when I copied the questions which have NOT been answered.

No sour grapes here BO....just reality. Another reality is that the last election result was rigged. I won it if there had been consistency in franchising by EL.

And your belief is wrong as usual. As I said, SN will confirm if he ever turns up here again.

Why are you still showing as a Member of "The Team?"
Take it up with FD. I'm sure he's waiting with bated breath.

My belief is not wrong. Past EL's have always been left there, since your stint that is.
So...why is Super Nova not there...AiA.....Boxy....Animal Mother?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:25 pm

Redneck wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:40 am
Aussie wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:55 am
Read the Edit in a prior post. I neglected to pick up that edit when I copied the questions which have NOT been answered.

No sour grapes here BO....just reality. Another reality is that the last election result was rigged. I won it if there had been consistency in franchising by EL.

And your belief is wrong as usual. As I said, SN will confirm if he ever turns up here again.

Why are you still showing as a Member of "The Team?"
You do behave like a sore loser child,

You searched found and copied and posted every nasty comment of mine you could find to try and influence voters to change their vote from me to you,

did you absolutely no good. I suspect that sort of behaviour made people more likely to vote for me.

Move on loser! :rofl :rofl
So...why was the vote of Brian Ross counted? Why was the vote of the Felon not counted? Why was the vote of Jones counted? Why was the vote of North (made by PM) not counted

I made no search at all. Those screen shots of your posts were sent to me.

:hlo

Why did you unban Jim Lahey?

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:31 pm

Get a life loser!

No one is interested in your bitching!

Goodbye ...

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:31 pm

Redneck wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:31 pm
Get a life loser!

No one is interested in your bitching!

Goodbye ...
Question too hard was it?

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:51 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:36 pm
Sappho was supposed to be the Mod here. It doesn’t need more than one Mod plus EL these days.
And you claim to be a member so go away and find something to post, instead of finding another reason to whine about the management.
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:05 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:51 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
Sappho was supposed to be the Mod here. It doesn’t need more than one Mod plus EL these days.
And you claim to be a member so go away and find something to post, instead of finding another reason to whine about the management.
I am a Member and I am very confused about what I can post. You said abuse and insults were encouraged. Yet, the Tyrant is banning people for 'being a smart arse.'

Do I have your permission to post that PM you sent me?

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:43 pm

Aussie wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:05 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:51 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
I am a Member and I am very confused about what I can post. You said abuse and insults were encouraged. Yet, the Tyrant is banning people for 'being a smart arse.'

Do I have your permission to post that PM you sent me?
Of course not... however, if it was abusive, you are more than welcome to forward it on to Red for assessment...
Mind you, he may well be aware of what I said...
Up to you Aussie...
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."