Tryrany at work

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Aussie

Tryrany at work

Post by Aussie » Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:32 pm

Link.

Since when did it become a Rule that 'being a smart arse' is something one can be banned for. Redneck, where is that in your Manifesto? Your Manifesto reads:
I notice one of the other candidates is already proposing to ban certain people, I certainly won’t go crazy banning people providing they don’t bring this forum into disrepute.
You lied Redneck. As I predicted and as is the case, you are obsessed with banning people.
Redneck more ban.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

J o h n S m i t h

Re: Tryrany at work

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:10 pm

Aussie wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:32 pm
Since when did it become a Rule that 'being a smart arse' is something one can be banned for.
petticoat is being a dickhead again is he ... :roll :roll

who here is surprised? Anyone? No takers?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:13 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:10 pm
Aussie wrote:
Since when did it become a Rule that 'being a smart arse' is something one can be banned for.

Well, he seems to think you are a mate of his. Maybe he will listen to you if you tell him he is being a ban obsessed tyrant?

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:13 pm

Aussie wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:13 pm
J o h n S m i t h wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:10 pm
Aussie wrote:

Well, he seems to think you are a mate of his. Maybe he will listen to you if you tell him he is being a ban obsessed tyrant?
Mate of his? I wouldn't piss on him if he were dying of thirst.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:28 pm

Aussie wrote:
Link.

Since when did it become a Rule that 'being a smart arse' is something one can be banned for. Redneck, where is that in your Manifesto? Your Manifesto reads:
I notice one of the other candidates is already proposing to ban certain people, I certainly won’t go crazy banning people providing they don’t bring this forum into disrepute.
You lied Redneck. As I predicted and as is the case, you are obsessed with banning people.
1. You better read that quote by Red that you're relying on once more Arssie. It has a proviso.

2. After that you had better read the PA Constitution again.

3. And after that you had better reaquaint yourself with the notion of precedent.

4. After that you can STFU. And stop crying like a little girl.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk