Preparing your own meals

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Super Nova

Re: Preparing your own meals

Post by Super Nova » Mon May 16, 2022 4:54 pm

Bobby wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 4:03 pm
Super Nova wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 4:00 pm
Bobby wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 6:09 am
Super Nova wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 11:06 pm
Hey Bobby, how is your Samsung Phone - J2 Pro going? Do you still like it?

Strange that you should remember such a detail?
I wasn't serious when I bought the J2 pro but I like it so much I kept it.
I still have it now.
It's great value for money.
Hey Bobby,

I don't remember it. I found out yesterday.

You provided the information in a post here. Don't you remember?
No I don't -
are you gunna buy one?
No I am an IPhone person, for now.

I see you took a photo with your phone and cropped it with Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 for Windows. I expect this removed GPS location or you don't have that feature on in your phone.

So be careful.

If you want to know how to ensure what you load has no personal details, I can provide it here as i have explained this before.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon May 16, 2022 6:51 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 4:54 pm

I see you took a photo with your phone and cropped it with Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 for Windows. I expect this removed GPS location or you don't have that feature on in your phone.

So be careful.

If you want to know how to ensure what you load has no personal details, I can provide it here as i have explained this before.

Yes - aren't you clever.
I should have exported the file with save for web and devices so that such meta info was removed.
I didn't expect anyone to check the meta data.
Location is always off.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Mon May 16, 2022 6:54 pm

Bobby wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 6:51 pm
Super Nova wrote:

So be careful.

Yes - aren't you clever.
I should have exported the file with save for web and devices so that such meta info was removed.
Location is always off.
Not clever, just wanted to ensure oyu remove it before oyu load. Non of the information was really that personal.

if you right click from File Explore in Windows you can go to "Properties" --> "Details" and Remove all the info with a click before you upload.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon May 16, 2022 7:04 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 6:54 pm
Bobby wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 6:51 pm
Super Nova wrote:

So be careful.

Yes - aren't you clever.
Location is always off.
Not clever, just wanted to ensure oyu remove it before oyu load. Non of the information was really that personal.

if you right click from File Explore in Windows you can go to "Properties" --> "Details" and Remove all the info with a click before you upload.

Thanks -
I just tried that out on a copy and yes I was able to remove a lot of the info but not all.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Mon May 16, 2022 7:10 pm

Sure but it removes all personal data so it is good enough.

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:18 am

I knocked up a lasagna from scratch for dinner last night, used some of my own beef that I put through my mincer, I prefer to mince my own meat as this guaranties the quality as I cut any fat off it,

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:31 am

Bobby wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 4:43 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 1:39 pm
It's $52 online. Buy online?

https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/prod ... llet-steak
wow - - much cheaper online.
I wonder why?
$70 Aus a kg,, :stop I have booked the home kill for the 29th, killing a steer and a couple of lambs, its the brothers steer so he will grab a half, Im thinking about doing a pig as well . I have a nice Berkshire sow. I'll see if hes interested in skinning it over the usual rigmarole..

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:37 pm

BigP wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:31 am
Bobby wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

I wonder why?
$70 Aus a kg,, :stop I have booked the home kill for the 29th, killing a steer and a couple of lambs, its the brothers steer so he will grab a half, Im thinking about doing a pig as well . I have a nice Berkshire sow. I'll see if hes interested in skinning it over the usual rigmarole..

I couldn't do that.
Are you allowed to butcher your own meat in NZ?

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:44 pm

Bobby wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:37 pm
BigP wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

I wonder why?

I couldn't do that.
No problem, you can do it yourself, but I prefer to get in a licensed home killer, He comes to the prop kills the animal guts and skins it, and drops it off to a butcher of your choice, $150 for the cow and $20 each for the lambs, He gives you a butchering sheet from the butcher , so you can pick your cuts , sausages , mince, salami etc, and you pay the butcher for the processing

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:01 pm

BigP wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:44 pm
Bobby wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:37 pm
BigP wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

I wonder why?

I couldn't do that.
No problem, you can do it yourself, but I prefer to get in a licensed home killer, He comes to the prop kills the animal guts and skins it, and drops it off to a butcher of your choice, $150 for the cow and $20 each for the lambs, He gives you a butchering sheet from the butcher , so you can pick your cuts , sausages , mince, salami etc, and you pay the butcher for the processing
That's a bit nicer.
I prefer to get my meat at the supermarket in pretty, sealed, plastic packets. :oops: