Housekeeping

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Jovial Monk

Re: Housekeeping

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:42 am

I had been a Mod for like 1 week at that stage busy doing work Aussie asked me to do.

I really thought the place was being revived. Yeah.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:32 am

Jovial Monk wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:42 am
I had been a Mod for like 1 week at that stage mbusy doing work Aussie asked me to do.

No it wasn't revived at all.

All you did was CONFUSE and MESS UP THE FORUM LAYOUT so it now reflects your confused and messed up mind.

It now needs to be completely revamped so it's actually user friendly. Can't you remember the posts of others like Redmond et al constantly calling you out on the mess you've created?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:40 am

Blame Aussie. As I have said before, I did the moving as he directed, OK diddums?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:48 am

lisa jones wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:32 am
Jovial Monk wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:42 am
I had been a Mod for like 1 week at that stage mbusy doing work Aussie asked me to do.

No it wasn't revived at all.

All you did was CONFUSE and MESS UP THE FORUM LAYOUT so it now reflects your confused and messed up mind.

It now needs to be completely revamped so it's actually user friendly. Can't you remember the posts of others like Redmond et al constantly calling you out on the mess you've created?
See the Manifesto I was elected on.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:39 pm

I'm busy cooking and washing and looking after a family ok?

Who is Leftwinger Supreme <--there is another id called Left is Best which is purporting to be Leftwinger Supreme and it came online this morning for a minute.

It sounds like another fake shared id like "Jim Lahey".

This multi sharing of a fake id AND posters having another separate dedicated id to muck around in is what's at the core of all PA's issues.

I'm tired of pointing this out. Unless firm forum rules are in place then these 2 multi issues will keep thwarting any attempt to run a true and honest election here.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:55 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:40 am
Blame Aussie. As I have said before, I did the moving as he directed, OK diddums?
Aussie is this true? Did you direct Monk to alter the front page so it looks like the bloody mess the rest of us have to now plough through?

It's seriously shocking and yes ... it's impossible to find anything now.

And what a shocker of a Mod room you guys must have if you can't COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY there about anything.

It's now been revealed that whatever flame wars were happening on the forum ....these were first occurring in the bloody Mod room itself!

Disgraceful behaviour. All round!

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:01 pm

There were no flame wars in the Mod Room, as I told you before you attention whore!

YOU mentioned them, I told you there weren’t any, didn’t stop from drama queening with that lie again tho, eh? Attention, positive or negative, is what you crave, right?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:23 am

lisa jones wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:55 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:40 am
Aussie is this true? Did you direct Monk to alter the front page so it looks like the bloody mess the rest of us have to now plough through?

It's seriously shocking and yes ... it's impossible to find anything now.

And what a shocker of a Mod room you guys must have if you can't COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY there about anything.

It's now been revealed that whatever flame wars were happening on the forum ....these were first occurring in the bloody Mod room itself!

Disgraceful behaviour. All round!
Speaking of house keeping ...

Aussie .... I've finished mopping the forum for you and the Mods.

Follow the links I've left behind showing you where I've been cleaning up 😂🤣😆

Enjoy!

Think of this old Irish joke as you click along :

"How do you confuse an Irishman? Put him in a round room and tell him to sit in the corner."

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=19335&p=327718#p327718