Proposed Rule regarding PMs

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
lisa jones

Re: Proposed Rule regarding PMs

Post by lisa jones » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:09 am

Petitions are being thrown into hidden locked forums with 4 digit keys.

Posters can't post.

Successful petitions by PA members are being ignored.

And DumbArssie has no idea how to read a Constitution. Even after it's been explained to him (using years of PA examples too).

That's where PA is at.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:36 am

An invalid Petition got moved. Obviously, two Petitions were voted on. Have a brain for once.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:39 am

The petition to have Deputy Drinkalot removed as Mod was successful.

Aussie has no authority to call a chook raffle.

There is no new election for a new EL.

All this merely exists in their delusional fucked up control freak heads.
Last edited by lisa jones on Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:40 am

LOL!

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:34 am

No one will be participating in a sham election by a poster who has been removed. From PA.

Wank all you like.

You are wasting your time.

The nominations topic is invalid.

Aussie has been removed. From PA. He shouldn't even be online.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:53 am

If you want to run for EL better announce that before 10.00pm tonight!

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:23 pm

Okay, I have drafted this which I think represents what has been discussed above:

THE POSTING OF PERSONAL MESSAGES.

From this date and including this date (5th April, 2022) forward, personal messages CAN be posted by the recipient, absolutely. When you send a personal message, be well aware that the recipient CAN make its contents public including posting it in its entirety. Take responsibility for what you say. No more hiding behind some wall of alleged, and now false sense, of confidentiality. This is a Forum not a national security organization.

HOWEVER:

You may not post the content of any personal message received PRIOR to this date, 5th April, 2022 ABSOLUTELY, but with this one exception.

If a poster, Bill Blogs let’s call him, makes a post on Forum which contradicts what he has said to you in a personal message sent to you before this date, you MAY post that personal message. Bill Blogs may not hide behind any claim of confidentiality and then lie like a pig in shit on the same subject matter on forum, no matter what that subject matter is.

Thoughts/comments/suggestions?

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:31 pm

OK, if that is going to be the rule then that is the rule. I accept.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:58 pm

Aussie wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:23 pm
Okay, I have drafted this which I think represents what has been discussed above:

From this date and including this date (5th April, 2022) forward, personal messages CAN be posted by the recipient, absolutely. When you send a personal message, be well aware that the recipient CAN make its contents public including posting it in its entirety. Take responsibility for what you say. No more hiding behind some wall of alleged, and now false sense, of confidentiality. This is a Forum not a national security organization.

HOWEVER:

You may not post the content of any personal message received PRIOR to this date, 5th April, 2022 ABSOLUTELY, but with this one exception.

If a poster, Bill Blogs let’s call him, makes a post on Forum which contradicts what he has said to you in a personal message sent to you before this date, you MAY post that personal message. Bill Blogs may not hide behind any claim of confidentiality and then lie like a pig in shit on the same subject matter on forum, no matter what that subject matter is.

Anyone else have any issues with how I drafted the Rule?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:57 pm

Aussie wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:58 pm
Aussie wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:23 pm

HOWEVER:

Anyone else have any issues with how I drafted the Rule?
Okay. That Rule in NOW ACTIVE.