Proposed Rule regarding PMs

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Jovial Monk

Re: Proposed Rule regarding PMs

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:04 pm

Larry is disclosing old PMs. Ban the prick!

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:15 pm

Keep it here for entertainment LOL

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:17 pm

Nah, OzPol is good for that.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:39 pm

Aussie wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:23 pm
Okay, I have drafted this which I think represents what has been discussed above:

THE POSTING OF PERSONAL MESSAGES.

From this date and including this date (5th April, 2022) forward, personal messages CAN be posted by the recipient, absolutely. When you send a personal message, be well aware that the recipient CAN make its contents public including posting it in its entirety. Take responsibility for what you say. No more hiding behind some wall of alleged, and now false sense, of confidentiality. This is a Forum not a national security organization.

HOWEVER:

You may not post the content of any personal message received PRIOR to this date, 5th April, 2022 ABSOLUTELY, but with this one exception.

If a poster, Bill Blogs let’s call him, makes a post on Forum which contradicts what he has said to you in a personal message sent to you before this date, you MAY post that personal message. Bill Blogs may not hide behind any claim of confidentiality and then lie like a pig in shit on the same subject matter on forum, no matter what that subject matter is.

Thoughts/comments/suggestions?
Works for me.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:53 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:39 pm
Aussie wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:23 pm
Okay, I have drafted this which I think represents what has been discussed above:

THE POSTING OF PERSONAL MESSAGES.

From this date and including this date (5th April, 2022) forward, personal messages CAN be posted by the recipient, absolutely. When you send a personal message, be well aware that the recipient CAN make its contents public including posting it in its entirety. Take responsibility for what you say. No more hiding behind some wall of alleged, and now false sense, of confidentiality. This is a Forum not a national security organization.

HOWEVER:

You may not post the content of any personal message received PRIOR to this date, 5th April, 2022 ABSOLUTELY, but with this one exception.

If a poster, Bill Blogs let’s call him, makes a post on Forum which contradicts what he has said to you in a personal message sent to you before this date, you MAY post that personal message. Bill Blogs may not hide behind any claim of confidentiality and then lie like a pig in shit on the same subject matter on forum, no matter what that subject matter is.

Thoughts/comments/suggestions?
Works for me.
Fine by me.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:11 pm

Redneck wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:22 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:12 pm
Try and think before engaging mouth.

Not everything in PM is personal—forum details etc can be communicated via PM and are hardly personal.

PMs prior to the date of the rule must absolutely be protected.
Try and get stuffed,

if someone sends a PM that they want distributed to all and sundry why bother PMing it twit! :smack
✅
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:14 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:04 pm
Larry is disclosing old PMs. Ban the prick!
Where did this happen? And when?

Post your evidence or GGF!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:15 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:38 pm
Deleting PMs doesn't delete them from the recipient.

I have them all since the beginning of time.

:f
So do I. I have yours and AiA's as a matter of fact.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:23 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:35 am
No, I am still a Mod.

Bobby will of course resign as Mod since he voted against me remaining a Mod—he cannot now work with me.

When will you resign as Mod, Bobby?
Looks like you've abandoned your post Drunk and Bobby is still a 'Mod' here...modding no one. Well he is modding himself.

What a pathetic online wasteland you cyber junkie trolls have created.

Well done!

This site SHOULD close down. There's nothing left to salvage ... thanks to you unhinged arseholes.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:17 am

lisa jones wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:23 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:35 am
No, I am still a Mod.

Bobby will of course resign as Mod since he voted against me remaining a Mod—he cannot now work with me.

When will you resign as Mod, Bobby?
Looks like you've abandoned your post Drunk and Bobby is still a 'Mod' here...modding no one. Well he is modding himself.

What a pathetic online wasteland you cyber junkie trolls have created.

Well done!

This site SHOULD close down. There's nothing left to salvage ... thanks to you unhinged arseholes.
Fuck off then.