Proposed Rule regarding PMs

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Nom De Plume

Re: Proposed Rule regarding PMs

Post by Nom De Plume » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:29 pm

It doesn't work for me Aussie. Private message, means exactly what it says!
The only time that a message can be exposed is if that message or a string of messages contain threats which impact an individuals enjoyment of the forum. And, even then, it should be assessed by the admin for action, not exposure.

I don't like this leftwing Newspeak of yours where hate is love, war is peace and private is public!
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:39 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:14 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:04 pm
Larry is disclosing old PMs. Ban the prick!
Where did this happen? And when?

Post your evidence or GGF!
Where's your evidence that I disclosed PMs?

Prove that allegation or face the sack!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:55 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:29 pm
The only time that a message can be exposed is if that message or a string of messages contain threats which impact an individuals enjoyment of the forum. And, even then, it should be assessed by the admin for action, not exposure.

I don't like this leftwing Newspeak of yours where hate is love, war is peace and private is public!
Finally a woman speaks up too! Where's Black Orchid?

Aussie was the person who posts up PMs.

Not me! Aussie posted up a PM I sent him years ago without my permission. In that PM Aussie revealed the exact ages of all my children to people I didn't want to know.

Aussie didn't care about that. My children's privacy ...my privacy was fair game. All that mattered to him was this : He THOUGHT he caught me in some lie about my eldest son being at Uni for x amount of years. In actual fact Freediver himself knows exactly why I never lied about my eldest son's time at Uni. I was forced to tell Freediver even more private information about my child.

The bottom line is this : Aussie is the person posting PMs on online forums. We all know that. We see it all the time.

Aussie uses PMs to keep people quiet. He knows that too! That's why he carefully worded a revision to this little hardly used Forum so that whatever he ie Aussie has done wrt posting PMs online -- is exempt. That's corruption right there.

And guess who supported that corruption? The very multi troll ids he relied on to get him voted into the Admin position in the first place. These multi trolls don't have static IPs ... Why? 1 person controls many ids. And that means there's no fairness or transparency in ANY PA process.

Essentially...this forum has effectively died because of the corruption and dishonesty of Aussie, Monk, John Smith and Greggary and Methra. These are the multi trolls who are here under shared multi ids.

And there's one more. That person is for FD to sort out.

Resuscitating a forum that's been in a coma for so long is probably a waste of time.

No one wants to stand up and be counted. Not really.

I don't mind standing alone. I'm used to it. But I'm also proud of the fact that I stand true to myself and my conscience.

Anyway it's Easter Sunday tomorrow and I've got a lot of prepping to do. Have a good one. Hopefully this site is taken down soon OR a complete revolution takes place totally reforming it.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:01 pm

Larry was threatening Aussie and Super Nova with publishing of PMs from the distant past!

Never know that from “butter would not melt in my mouth” Larry now tho, eh?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:16 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:29 pm

Too bad. The Rule is in place. Perhaps you should spend more time here. Decision has been made after discussion. You either were not here or chose not to participate.

You are too late. The Rule is IN.