Missing Forum Posts

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Aussie

Re: Missing Forum Posts

Post by Aussie » Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:57 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:55 pm
Booby did throw a nice multi-forum tanty. Quite enlivened the place. Does mean he is not suitable to be a Mod tho—it is all about his precious feelings.
Well, I have to say that I'd be mightily pissed off if I did what Bobby described for Cupcake (no-one has had to do that for me to any great extent) and then I was banned by said Cupcake.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:58 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:09 pm
Booby wants to stay on as Mod. He hasn’t the character, intellect or backbone to be Mod of a kindergarten discussion group.
I agree .. and if aussie keeps him as a mod aussie is as thick as he is

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:48 pm

A Petition to boot Bobby as Mod will be started soon if the useless prick does not do as honor suggests and resigns as Mod. What a weak prick!

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:50 pm

Aussie wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:53 pm
And there we have it. Cupcake knew SFA and had to be taught the whole ACP by Bobby, and then.....he bans the bloke who helped him. Gawd!!!!

:o

Yes - and all because I wanted to discuss allowing : you, Monk and Smith back here.

No discussion entered into - just ban Bobby.

( I wasn't even allowed to present my case)

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:14 am

Diddums.

His

Precious

Feelings

will cause a heap of problems. I do not see how I can work, how I can be expected to work, with someone who voted to boot me from the Mod position. It cannot possibly work.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:38 am

Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:58 pm
None of you lot voted for me last time so fuck off!
And none of us will vote for you this time. Except for the fake shared troll id Jim Lahey id which you use with others. Why? ONLY AN INSANE NUTTER WITH SUBSTANCE ABUSE ISSUES WOULD VOTE FOR A LONG TERM ALCOHOLIC LIKE YOU MONK!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:39 am

When I boot your wrinkled, fat old arse out of here there will be a blessed absence of “multi id!”

You have no idea who is a sock. Of course that doesn’t matter to you, does it? As long as you get attention.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:36 am

You do realise you're wrinkled and old enough to be my dad yeah?

Oh and once again you're going to ban and oust left right and centre eh?

You missing your monologue days?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:38 am

No I am not old enough and YOU are not young enough to be my daughter (thank christ!)

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:53 pm

Monk you're older than my mum and dad! So STFU! Mum would be 71 now. Dad would be 71 now.

IF you had bothered getting married and bothered aving a daughter she would be my age now and she would be like me ie capable AND thorough ...she would have looked after you in HER home making sure you were comfortable and properly attended to ie getting to and from all your medical appointments and scans etc. And the same would apply to any animals you had too. THAT's what European daughters do for their mum and dad.

Edit : Oh there would be no alcohol, no smoking and definitely no drugs! There would be plenty of nagging though.
Last edited by lisa jones on Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.