Missing Forum Posts

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Jovial Monk

Re: Missing Forum Posts

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:57 pm

Nah, you are in your late 60s-early 70s so your Mum either died a long time ago or you lied about her age at death because you are lying about your age.

If you claim to be 50 (LOLOLOLOLOLOL!) then your Mum should be 70 or so.

Just made up to support your ludicrous claim to be 51 or so. Nah, 71 more like it :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:11 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:53 pm
Monk you're older than my mum and dad! So STFU! Mum would be 71 now. Dad would be 71 now.

IF you had bothered getting married and bothered aving a daughter she would be my age now and she would be like me ie capable AND thorough ...she would have looked after you in HER home making sure you were comfortable and properly attended to ie getting to and from all your medical appointments and scans etc. And the same would apply to any animals you had too. THAT's what European daughters do for their mum and dad.

Edit : Oh there would be no alcohol, no smoking and definitely no drugs! There would be plenty of nagging though.
And you would be required to shower twice a day ie morning and early evening AND you would only be allowed to use freshly washed towels.

You'd have your own wing of course so you could have your own space so to speak. I'd supervise your online activities and watch you like a hawk. Like I do with all my kids.

You'd hate dinner time. Why? We pray before we eat. Yep...we thank God for everything we have. You'd love the food I cooked though. Everyone loves what I cook.

We'd go into my gardens and forage together with the kids for sweet potatoes and chokos and herbs and lemons etc. Oh I miss my dad. I miss my mum. How sad it is .. not to have parents.

Anyway it's been a particularly sad day for me today. It was the day I lost my dad. 😔
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:12 pm

Garbage you forage in your garden—what gardens to HC flats have?

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:14 pm

And you HAVE been responding to me like I predicted: any attention even if negative is what you live for, right?

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:19 pm

Mental health crisis inbound for Larry the lying cuntt

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:20 pm

cu{i}{/i}nt is the way to do that.

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:22 pm

how?

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:23 pm

cu{i}{/i}nt

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:24 pm

Nonono [ ]

I use the curly brackets { } to show where square brackets should go.

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:25 pm

cunt