Missing Forum Posts

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Jim Lahey

Re: Missing Forum Posts

Post by Jim Lahey » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:26 pm

woot

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:42 pm

There are other ways.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:08 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:53 pm
Edit : Oh there would be no alcohol, no smoking and definitely no drugs! There would be plenty of nagging though.
yeah ... Lisa would take them all for herself

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:21 pm

Of Course!

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:29 pm

Reading Larry’s bullshit “You'd have your own wing of course” (of her mansion?)

A Housing Commission flat with land and “wings” like a hotel. I am sure those were Larry’s ambitions as a young lad. Too bad he was too lazy and too stupid to realise those dreams. Now he pretends: hubbies, kids, real estate investments etc.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:59 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:29 pm
Reading Larry’s bullshit “You'd have your own wing of course” (of her mansion?)

A Housing Commission flat with land and “wings” like a hotel. I am sure those were Larry’s ambitions as a young lad. Too bad he was too lazy and too stupid to realise those dreams. Now he pretends: hubbies, kids, real estate investments etc.
Get an MRI scan for your entire brain. You are not well.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:11 pm

I did get an MRI scan of my entire brain, fatso! It was fine, confirmed the damage to the ear. Did the nurse or domiciliary care worker come to help you shower today or will that be tomorrow?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:20 pm

No you need to get a REAL MRI scan of your entire brain. Not an imaginary one that you saw whilst being stoned on prescription drugs and booze.

You're totally unaware of just how insane you are. Under any of the ids you jump into. Good luck with it all.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:25 pm

Unlike the crap you pollute forums with I talk about real things, a real MRI, fatso.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:38 pm

Re Missing Forum Posts by Monk...who has been caught out deleting posts and entire petitions he happened to disagree with ON THIS FORUM!

This forum is unsafe whilst Monk who shares Jim Lahey and Left is Best etc ... has ANY buttons.

Aussie ....remember a few years back when I joined up at Drunk's monologue place (at his insistence of course) and the second he disagreed with something in my posts strange stuff started happening to my account there. I couldn't log in and lo and behold someone was using my id to post for and on behalf of me. I kicked up a big stink over it and told everyone about it too! Please assure me this shyte will not happen here by Monk et al.