Missing Forum Posts

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Jovial Monk

Re: Missing Forum Posts

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:11 pm

No, Booby just can’t find something. Your Petition was successful but out of date because a Petition for a new EL election was also successful. Why the hell would I delete it? No bloody reason at all. The Mod Log also does NOT show a deletion and a Mod cannot alter the Mod Log.

Try using your brain next time. Booby is not very clever at all but his incompetence is not evidence an expired Petition was deleted.

The two of you should charge money for your clown act.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:25 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:38 pm
Re Missing Forum Posts by Monk...who has been caught out deleting posts and entire petitions he happened to disagree with ON THIS FORUM!

This forum is unsafe whilst Monk who shares Jim Lahey and Left is Best etc ... has ANY buttons.

Aussie ....remember a few years back when I joined up at Drunk's monologue place (at his insistence of course) and the second he disagreed with something in my posts strange stuff started happening to my account there. I couldn't log in and lo and behold someone was using my id to post for and on behalf of me. I kicked up a big stink over it and told everyone about it too! Please assure me this shyte will not happen here by Monk et al.
Aussie ?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:51 pm

Not true, Fatso!

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:59 am

lisa jones wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:31 pm
Bobby wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:14 pm
Aussie wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:11 pm
On second thought....I think it best if you leave this Thread to me. I don't want any more false allegations/lies from Monk about things disappearing when they remain right before his and everyone's very eyes.
I understand -
Monk is trying to use lies to discredit you.
Still we don't want it to turn into a circus like the nominations thread.
Every topic Monk has touched is either missing posts OR it's full of manic drama. And he's no longer a Mod but he's STILL using Mod buttons despite this 😮
Could the forum please be advised when Freediver has taken the Mod keys off the Mad Monk? Cheers
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:41 am

LOL! FD doesn’t care.

I suggest, Fatso, that you don’t provoke me!

Bloke come to supervise your shower this morning? Time to take your soiled jocks to the laundromat?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:24 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:41 am
LOL! FD doesn’t care.

I suggest, Fatso, that you don’t provoke me!

Bloke come to supervise your shower this morning? Time to take your soiled jocks to the laundromat?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:25 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:57 pm
Nah, you are in your late 60s-early 70s so your Mum either died a long time ago or you lied about her age at death because you are lying about your age.

If you claim to be 50 (LOLOLOLOLOLOL!) then your Mum should be 70 or so.

Just made up to support your ludicrous claim to be 51 or so. Nah, 71 more like it :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:25 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:58 pm
None of you lot voted for me last time so fuck off!

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:26 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:19 pm
Shortening the front page, what Redneck was too lazy to do.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:49 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:41 am

he gets half price blow jobs from Lisa if he brings his own sponge. I hear he had to get a truck wash sponge attached to a broom handle to reach between her rolls of fat