Proposed Rules

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
lisa jones

Re: Proposed Rules

Post by lisa jones » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:28 am

Jim Lahey wrote: โ†‘
Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:26 am
Lol running out of ideas are you?

How many times has your mother died again?
Oh look everyone it's the fake shared Houso Jim Barge Arse.

Have you finished washing the vomit off your drunk and drug fuelled rags yet?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:30 am

Lol fail.

How have you stayed pregnant continuously for 20 years?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:34 am

Jim Lahey wrote: โ†‘
Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:30 am
Lol fail.

How have you stayed pregnant continuously for 20 years?
Oh look everyone it's the fake shared Houso Jim Barge Arse.

Have you finished washing the vomit off your drunk and drug fuelled rags yet?
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:32 am

Aussie wrote: โ†‘
Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:14 am
As you can see, I have started a Rules Forum and have inserted the first Rule (Personal Messages.)

What other Rules do you suggest?
Rules like this look good.

In fact a guy (not quite sure who) from this very forum posted this ๐Ÿ‘‡ only yesterday.

Anyone who, in the main Threads/Sections (including the General Lifestyle section) addresses the Member and not the topic is gone for a week.

Note : The words in ( ) are my edit.

This rule would prevent filth like this from appearing in those sections (refer link as I was too disgusted to post up the screenshot I have of it).

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=19366&start=120

Even this topic )on healthy eating ideas) made me want to throw up this morning ๐Ÿคฎ

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=19431&start=20

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:10 pm

lisa jones wrote: โ†‘
Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:32 am
As you can see, I have started a Rules Forum and have inserted the first Rule (Personal Messages.)

Rules like this look good.

In fact a guy (not quite sure who) from this very forum posted this ๐Ÿ‘‡ only yesterday.

Anyone who, in the main Threads/Sections (including the General Lifestyle section) addresses the Member and not the topic is gone for a week.

Note : The words in ( ) are my edit.

This rule would prevent filth like this from appearing in those sections (refer link as I was too disgusted to post up the screenshot I have of it).

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=19366&start=120

Even this topic )on healthy eating ideas) made me want to throw up this morning ๐Ÿคฎ

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=19431&start=20
1.Aussie could you consider the above rule please?

2. Also could you consider this rule :

ANYONE who uses the LOCK TOPIC function on a topic they have NOT started has breached the Admin/Log codes and as such will be permanently banned under their ID AND under ANY other ID they use on PA.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:16 pm

Please refer to my previous post in here Aussie.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:25 pm

Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:16 pm

How do you have access to the lock/unlock button? No ordinary Member has that access.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:28 pm

Aussie could you please look here?

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=19032&p=328069#p328069

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:38 pm

Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:25 pm
Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:16 pm

How do you have access to the lock/unlock button? No ordinary Member has that access.
What are you talking about? Did you not read this in my previous post here?

"ANYONE who uses the LOCK TOPIC function on a topic they have NOT started has breached the Admin/Log codes and as such will be permanently banned under their ID AND under ANY other ID they use on PA."

Ordinary members have access to lock ONLY their topics.

Mods and Admins have the access codes to lock ANY topic.

Are you seriously telling me that you did not know this???

In any event ...you do now. Also Monk was online playing games with the Lock function with me last night in his passive aggressive way of letting me know that he was still an unofficial Mod here. So that's why I was really angry and PMing you et al last night. I was pretty upset about it but stated nothing. I was however shocked to find Monk overriding my ability to keep my own topic open.

He has clearly breached the Admin/Mod access codes and locked my topic. In all the years I've been a member here (some 13 years now I believe) this is the 1st time I've ever experienced anything like this ie being at the mercy of another member who was not the Admin, not a Mod and not the person who started the topic I started in the first place....exerting control over my topic and locking it so I could not reply AND making me aware that he had that POWER as we were the only ones online when it was happening.

Monk is predatory in nature and in action. That makes him a predator. Aussie ...you do realise what my avatar signature is all about...yes?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:51 pm

Could the Admin and Mods take a look at this please?

viewtopic.php?f=94&t=19429&p=328076#p328076

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=19032&start=50

For what it's worth I've been pretty upset over the online mind games Monk was playing with me last night when he saw me online by myself. I'm glad the truth has finally come out. I was that shocked that I kept quiet but I only got involved AFTER being asked by Aussie online about the issue. I was also terribly upset about the news regarding Cods at the same time that I just let myself think about things. It's really difficult to know what to do when you find out someone has abused power to keep you stunned in silence. It's predatory stuff like this which brings up reminders of a previous abusive marriage by a much older guy who was as predatory and passive aggressive as Monk is. A real Jeckyl and Hyde nightmare.

Anyway I'm just relieved it was all exposed WITHOUT me starting any topics or PMs about it.