A Growing girl!

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Jovial Monk

Re: A Growing girl!

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:20 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:18 am
No one cares 80 yr old Drunk. That's why only you and your shared alter ego Jim Barge Arse only post in here.
I think you are jealous, Larry.

E v e r y o n e talks of how beautifiul Socks, my growing girl, my beautiful, sweet natured dog is. Very nice to hear.

When she really runs, runs so whippets have trouble keeping up I hear gasps of amazement. Poetry in fast motion. Doesn’t happen often enough :sad

I was feeling sad, a bit, that Socks didn’t meet Mum and Tante Daisy, but she has an aunty or “tante”here who likes to take Socks for a run. This usually ends with Socks running, very fast indeed, to the front of the house where she will eat all the cat food :rofl

Tante Daisy, my fave aunt all the way through childhood and after and my chihuahua Tiffany got along like a house on fire. I still remember “Tiffy, would you like a bit of . . .” and Tiffy DID like :bgrin (This was when Daisy came to visit us from Holland. She died not that long ago and I think her death started Mum’s decline.)

Sis and bil really like Socks too. Fortunately.

Jovial Monk

Re: A Growing girl!

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:16 pm

Took Socks for a walk around the vineyard. On coming back near the house I noticed sis & bil had returned early from running their businesses. “Tante” Avrill was working in a flowerbed (at 80yo still does light jobs in the flowerbeds) and I let Socks join her. Nek minnit—where is Socks? Not eating the cat food :rofl no, around the back of the house, running around the one acre back lawn. So back inside now, I will go join sis & bil soonish for a cup of coffee and cake.

Wow, sis’ Jack Russell is 18yo! Pretty good age and it is still pretty fit with a good appetite. My girl treats it very gently, nice to see.