Flu winter 2022

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Jovial Monk

Re: Flu winter 2022

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:59 am

That cupboard to the left front of the photo of the kitchen might be worth something—will send this antique shop a couple photos and measurements and see if they are interested.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:36 pm

Second load washing hung out. Dunno what my sisters have done with the spare clothes pegs! But got it done. Third load going in the machine—can only hang that out when the first two loads are dry!

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:09 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:54 am
Over 70 and overweight. Lives in a grotty flat and doesn’t shower regularly or clean much.
That's why you need Aged Care Assessing ASAP!

You're self projecting your own reality.

Those filthy pictures online of your flea ridden carpets and dirty dishes. Dear God pictures of yourself even! You're a filthy mess Monk!

These are pictures you yourself have placed online!

Unfortunately these HAVE been passed around by your very own "supposed" close friends! The mere memory of what I have seen of you and your life is enough to traumatise me for life! I have spent years trying to forget those dreadful images 😔
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:18 pm

I overstocked my cupboards with supplements to get through the winter. Although, I have not been using many. I bought 5 lots of 500mL lemon juice, just to ward off a cold I somewhat had the other week. I bought vitamin K2D3 tablets to counter the effects of the winter lack of sunlight (even though I will probably be out in the sun more in the winter than in the summer). My vitamin C tablets are slowly getting used.

I have decided that even if I am in a higher risk category to get influenza, my lowered sugar intake and healthier meals and physical activity will get me through with a stronger immune system.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:19 pm

Oh, you found your account. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:20 pm

UnSubRocky wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:18 pm
I overstocked my cupboards with supplements to get through the winter. Although, I have not been using many. I bought 5 lots of 500mL lemon juice, just to ward off a cold I somewhat had the other week. I bought vitamin K2D3 tablets to counter the effects of the winter lack of sunlight (even though I will probably be out in the sun more in the winter than in the summer). My vitamin C tablets are slowly getting used.

I have decided that even if I am in a higher risk category to get influenza, my lowered sugar intake and healthier meals and physical activity will get me through with a stronger immune system.
Most people are not lacking in vitamins with just a regular diet.

Lisa is just lacking brains

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:22 pm

Jim Lahey wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:20 pm
Most people are not lacking in vitamins with just a regular diet.

Lisa is just lacking brains
I keep making the mistake of getting supplements every year. My doctor told me that I only need to get vitamin D levels increased. I do that for the shortest daylight hours of the year.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:25 pm

Fresh fruit is better than supplements.

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:25 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:25 pm
Fresh fruit is better than supplements.
Yeah, I know. But, my mother is always "fruit is full of fructose".

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:08 pm

Yes, has some but not that much.