Flu winter 2022

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Jovial Monk

Re: Flu winter 2022

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue May 03, 2022 11:38 am

Well, fair suck of the sauce bottle, Fatso caught me in a typo.

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:23 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 5:54 pm
Thread is a long way away from Winter Fly 2022.

We have not had flu because of COVID precautions so without vaccination the flu could hit you pretty hard I reckon. Was on the road most of today, will get my flu jab at the chemist tomorrow. Keep some fresh masks in the car etc.

Getting COVID and the flu at the same time could be very bad.
Covid restrictions had a big impact on influenza numbers in the year 2020 and 2021. I have not been sick with influenza since 2019. But, before that, I was sick with a big cold in 2017. No matter how many tourists and business people we let in who are sick, you have to prepare your body so that whatever viruses and germs get into your body do not end up reproducing that the virus gets out of control of your immune system.

Having had my influenza for the first time in 3 years, I have been taking a while to get over my illness. But, this virus is much more milder than what I had in 2019.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:29 am

I think I've had another cold in the last week.

There is so much: cold, flu and Covid going around in Melbourne.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:44 am

I may have had the flu or covid or a really bad cold. Bedridden for a weekend. Thank goodness for my younger sister for looking after Socks and me. I got a RAT ready to go but didn’t do the test which was bloody useless. Then again, it could be just the stress of administrating Mum’s estate, trying to sell furniture I don’t want/too big to take to Tassie, looking at the Tassie house market etc. The estate should all be wound up soon enough now which means a definite ability to buy a cottage in one of two areas I think will be good.

Too bloody old to get on ladders—ruling out buying a fixerupper cheap.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:27 am

Jovial Monk wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:44 am
I may have had the flu or covid or a really bad cold. Bedridden for a weekend. Thank goodness for my younger sister for looking after Socks and me. I got a RAT ready to go but didn’t do the test which was bloody useless. Then again, it could be just the stress of administrating Mum’s estate, trying to sell furniture I don’t want/too big to take to Tassie, looking at the Tassie house market etc. The estate should all be wound up soon enough now which means a definite ability to buy a cottage in one of two areas I think will be good.

Too bloody old to get on ladders—ruling out buying a fixerupper cheap.
^^^^ Manic Monk on an all nighter again! Drunken rampage by the same old smelly rancid dick who promised he'd piss off forever after he was kicked out of being a Mod here. Was wondering what that rancid smell of decay was. And lo and behold ... it's none other than old pushing 80 homeless Drunk!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:31 am

Not all nighter, I leave those to you, Larry.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:35 am

Jovial Monk wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:31 am
Not all nighter, I leave those to you, Larry.
Says the old bogan nutter with missing teeth who sat up all night while I was sleeping with my husband!

Is that why you keep laughing at your other troll id dhead you accidentally logged in with this morning eh dhead?Typical of the smelly drunk barge arse of Boganville. The same old smelly rancid dick who promised he'd piss off forever after he was kicked out of being a Mod here. Was wondering what that rancid smell of decay was. And lo and behold ... it's none other than old pushing 80 homeless Drunk!

Hey how about you log off the Felon and bring on Jim Shithouse Lackey! I miss that POS id you also log in with! Idiot!

As a matter of fact ...old homeless drunk... bring on ALL your fake shared troll ids. You know your old shaking fingers are itching to!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:30 pm

I see lisa is approaching another manic stage in her mental cycle :tease

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:57 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:30 pm
I see lisa is approaching another manic stage in her mental cycle :tease
Oi Snorty! Mad Methra and Groggy need you to keep up your fair share of a Future Fwit's post count. Hop to it idiot !

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:16 pm

I have no idea WTF Larry is muttering about re me logging in with another id. I only have Jovial Monk here and OzPol.