Poor living standards: Homes

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Bobby

Re: Poor living standards: Homes

Post by Bobby » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:09 pm

Jasin wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:08 pm
Pakenham is outside of Melbourne (really good pizzas at Pakenham), is it not?
I only ever drove past it. :oops:

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:20 pm

When I lived in Melbourne, it was (like Sydney) pretty good. Still had Conductors on the trams and all was right in the city.
Then, after 2000 - Melbourne (like Sydney) went to crap. Sydney tried to be like Melbourne. Melbourne tried to be like Sydney and mass-immigration at a too fast an intake and everything went to crap. Even a return number of visits to Melbourne a few years ago showed me how terrible it had become.
Melbourne and Sydney died 2000AD and are now just 'dumping grounds' of people and rubbish lifestyle living. Even the Greeks of Melbourne are like a past cliche novelty that doesn't really exist anymore. They too are lost in the madness.
I used to stay down Sorrento way too and even that peninsula has gone to crap. Sad to see.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:32 pm

Jasin wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:20 pm
When I lived in Melbourne, it was (like Sydney) pretty good. Still had Conductors on the trams and all was right in the city.
Then, after 2000 - Melbourne (like Sydney) went to crap. Sydney tried to be like Melbourne. Melbourne tried to be like Sydney and mass-immigration at a too fast an intake and everything went to crap. Even a return number of visits to Melbourne a few years ago showed me how terrible it had become.
Melbourne and Sydney died 2000AD and are now just 'dumping grounds' of people and rubbish lifestyle living. Even the Greeks of Melbourne are like a past cliche novelty that doesn't really exist anymore. They too are lost in the madness.
I used to stay down Sorrento way too and even that peninsula has gone to crap. Sad to see.
Yes - we never had armed home invasions and car jackings either back in 2000.

I got on the train in Geelong in 2019 going to Melbourne and I was only 1 of 2 White people
in a carriage of at least 40 people.
I didn't feel safe - I was too outnumbered.
2 Darkies were in the seats in front of me and were yapping the whole time
calling each other Niggers in every sentence.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:40 pm

You need to sell up and move out before you end up dead.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:13 pm

Jasin wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:40 pm
But I don't live in Geelong.
I haven't taken the train - which is close by me now - into the city.
I'm worried about it.
I've gotta go into the city soon. :stop

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:27 am

Jasin wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:40 pm
A little French guy deals with a darkie who was bullying him:

https://media.gab.com/system/media_atta ... 4a4d21.mp4

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:21 pm

:lol:

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:00 pm

Bobby: I got on the train in Geelong in 2019 going to Melbourne and I was only 1 of 2 White people
in a carriage of at least 40 people.
I didn't feel safe - I was too outnumbered.
2 Darkies were in the seats in front of me and were yapping the whole time
calling each other Niggers in every sentence.
Fortunately we don't have trains over here. In fact every time it's proposed by some idiot that the Northern Beaches should have a train line, it's shouted down by the inhabitants. No one wants easy access to the Beaches, lol. All those Westies would be pouring in. It's bad enough when they get the ferries across to Manly. So no train lines!

But I agree about getting on a train going out south and south west. You are the only token white. It's happened to me a few times and I agree it's like living in another country. We're becoming outnumbered and it's going to get worse.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:10 pm

Chinese are now the biggest ethnicity in Sydney. It's now Shang-Hai South. Yes, when I lived out West - us 'Westies' (old term for 'Houso' :lol: ) would travel to Manly as we couldn't access the northern beaches as if they were for 'elite locals only'. :lol: It's pretty hard swimming in ug-boots.
I've lived all around Sydney and I've seen places one day full of white people, suddenly full of darkies within a space of just 5 years. Hurstville used to have English signs and shops and then bam! It's all in Chinese. Sadly for Sydney and Melbourne - both cities have lost their cultural identity and just become a shemozzle of international and a cacophony of everything at once chaos. I now live as far from both cities, having lived in both, as far as possible on the NSW far south coast. If I need a 'city' fix, then Canberra does the job for a day or so. Currently I live on some land where a semi-steep little path from my place leads down to the water for some spearfishing and it didn't cost me millions of dollars for such a water view.

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:08 pm

Lol. Well Jase, it's like this we didn't want the Westies - think mussos - from pouring into our neck of the woods. Remember Cronulla? Easy access.

My older son worked in the Middle Eastern Organised Crime Squad - it's not safe out in those suburbs. You're lucky you survived! Your current address sounds absolutely perfect. :P I'd move to the country too, but I'm afraid that if I wanted back in I'd never afford it.