America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Bobby

WW3 - are you prepared?

Post by Bobby » Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:10 am

Putin's war is getting out of hand.

Bobby

Re: WW3 - are you prepared?

Post by Bobby » Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:14 am

I'm worried about the war going nuclear.
Putin could just use nukes for blackmail -
he could say to Ukraine -
we will start nuking your cites - one city per week until you surrender.
What could Ukraine do?

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:01 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:14 am

What could Ukraine do?
They could ... but probably won't ... invade Crimea and commandeer the Black Sea Fleet.

Notice how there's all sorts of theories and speculation about Putin's motives? ... Yet nobody seems to have a definitive answer for anything regarding "Why?" ... What's it all about.

Well 1st we must accept Putin is a gangster, a thief, a crim. And 2nd it's normal for security operatives (including police who become pollies, but especially spies) to be crims. We also need to realise the term "intelligence organisation" is a misnomer for 'information and blackmail gang'.
So called intelligence orgs imply that "intelligence" is something that can be acquired, rather than something you are born with or without.
Intel operatives are psychopaths and psychopaths are frightened of intelligent people. They're obsessed with control.

So to get back on topic - Q: What's it all about? - A: energy/net zero.
Y'see for about 120 years now Marxists (left wingers) have been trying to destroy Western civilistion with the perverse belief it will kill capitalism.
In recent times the lefties are getting closer to their goal, and while Chinese communists and Russian post communist gangsters desire such an outcome, they can't allow the destruction of the energy industry referred to as "Net Zero". Russia depends on energy resource sales for its existence much the same as Australia once depended on wool from sheep.

Q: Who's behind destruction of the energy industry? - A: Left wingers.
Q: What's the ultimate agenda? - A: Global fascist revolution. Ukraine's just a pawn in the way.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:26 am

Outlaw Yogi wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:01 pm
Bobby wrote:

What could Ukraine do?
They could ... but probably won't ... invade Crimea and commandeer the Black Sea Fleet.

Notice how there's all sorts of theories and speculation about Putin's motives? ... Yet nobody seems to have a definitive answer for anything regarding "Why?" ... What's it all about.

Well 1st we must accept Putin is a gangster, a thief, a crim. And 2nd it's normal for security operatives (including police who become pollies, but especially spies) to be crims. We also need to realise the term "intelligence organisation" is a misnomer for 'information and blackmail gang'.
So called intelligence orgs imply that "intelligence" is something that can be acquired, rather than something you are born with or without.
Intel operatives are psychopaths and psychopaths are frightened of intelligent people. They're obsessed with control.

Y'see for about 120 years now Marxists (left wingers) have been trying to destroy Western civilistion with the perverse belief it will kill capitalism.
In recent times the lefties are getting closer to their goal, and while Chinese communists and Russian post communist gangsters desire such an outcome, they can't allow the destruction of the energy industry referred to as "Net Zero". Russia depends on energy resource sales for its existence much the same as Australia once depended on wool from sheep.

Q: What's the ultimate agenda? - A: Global fascist revolution. Ukraine's just a pawn in the way.

Left wingers are behind the immigration of Sudanese to Melbourne -
who now rule the streets with ultra violence.

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:33 pm

Bobby wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:26 am

I can understand someone from a shit-hole country wanting to come here and, I try not to begrudge them for it.
If Oz was a shit-hole I'd probably try to go somewhere like Argentina, but I'd make an effort to fit in and not be problematic.
The lefties bring in people from the worst places because it causes social disunity. It's about divide and conquer/rule.
Conservatives bring in people from poor places for cheap labour.
Right wingers oppose immigration full stop because the migrants are different.

I'm opposed to immigration because it increases competition for everything, from housing, medical treatment to just space on the road or a parking spot. So it makes us more agressive as a population. Plus we need to bulldoze more bush to enlarge Lego-land.

On the flip side, I've learnt plenty from foreigners. I've worked 20 odd years in fields and orchards doing a job most Ozzies won't do, for shit money too, but it keeps me fit. I don't care where someone is from or what colour they are, it's the attitude that counts.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:42 pm

Outlaw Yogi wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:33 pm
Bobby wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:26 am

I can understand someone from a shit-hole country wanting to come here and, I try not to begrudge them for it.
If Oz was a shit-hole I'd probably try to go somewhere like Argentina, but I'd make an effort to fit in and not be problematic.
The lefties bring in people from the worst places because it causes social disunity. It's about divide and conquer/rule.
Conservatives bring in people from poor places for cheap labour.
Right wingers oppose immigration full stop because the migrants are different.

I'm opposed to immigration because it increases competition for everything, from housing, medical treatment to just space on the road or a parking spot. So it makes us more agressive as a population. Plus we need to bulldoze more bush to enlarge Lego-land.

On the flip side, I've learnt plenty from foreigners. I've worked 20 odd years in fields and orchards doing a job most Ozzies won't do, for shit money too, but it keeps me fit. I don't care where someone is from or what colour they are, it's the attitude that counts.

We don't want criminals here.
Labor and Liberal brought them here without us voting on it.

The Grappler

Post by The Grappler » Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:12 pm

Well - look how left the right in NSW has become... sell out the people for a handful of beans with their National Parks.... and people scarcely notice. That's why we've had the immigration policies we have for decades now - nobody cares of even thinks about the major issues, and the majority of city dwellers have no idea of Australiana and its culture. That's what it was and is all about - governments can now sweep aside any opposition as a tiny disgruntled minority - and that is only one step from despotism.
I'm as prepared as I can be - and have already put in a bid to work for government again since - as I told them - they are going to need all the young legs they can get.... I'm only 73... but still smarter than the average bear, as they know full well... and I'm no YES man. :h

The Grappler

Post by The Grappler » Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:17 pm

Outlaw Yogi wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:01 pm
Bobby wrote:

What could Ukraine do?

I'm impressed. I'd add that Putin's motives are clearly the re-establishment of his nation's old Empire - that very thing the communists claim to be opposing and fighting against. Our own internal Fifth Columnists are our greatest danger, and you all know who they are by now - been tellin' yez for years.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:30 pm

The Grappler wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:12 pm
Well - look how left the right in NSW has become... sell out the people for a handful of beans with their National Parks.... and people scarcely notice. That's why we've had the immigration policies we have for decades now - nobody cares of even thinks about the major issues, and the majority of city dwellers have no idea of Australiana and its culture. That's what it was and is all about - governments can now sweep aside any opposition as a tiny disgruntled minority - and that is only one step from despotism.
I'm as prepared as I can be - and have already put in a bid to work for government again since - as I told them - they are going to need all the young legs they can get.... I'm only 73... but still smarter than the average bear, as they know full well... and I'm no YES man. :h
I suggest a second opinion.