Terrorist attacks in France

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
boxy

Re: Terrorist attacks in France

Post by boxy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:16 pm

Now now, no need to lie, Roachy :thumb

He apologised for nothing, and never said that it would stop them. Just that hating on innocents is counter productive, and actually helpful to the cause. I do disagree with one thing though...

“I am pretty sure that right now none of us wants to help these bastards.”

I'm pretty sure there are quite a few non-Muslim hate mongers around, who have a similar adgenda (an us vs. them hate-fest).
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:18 pm

boxy wrote:Now now, no need to lie, Roachy :thumb

He apologised for nothing, and never said that it would stop them. Just that hating on innocents is counter productive, and actually helpful to the cause. I do disagree with one thing though...

“I am pretty sure that right now none of us wants to help these bastards.”

I'm pretty sure there are quite a few non-Muslim hate mongers around, who have a similar adgenda (an us vs. them hate-fest).
Don't call me a liar you insignificant fkwit. He's always been an apologist if you read or listened to him more you'd know that. :du :du :du :du :du :du :du :du :du :du
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:42 pm

Neferti~ wrote:Most of those who died on 9/11 were NOT Americans. They were people working in those buildings and came from a variety of countries.
Sure there were a lot of foreigners killed on 9/11 but most of those killed WERE Americans.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:48 pm

Perhaps if more of the 'moderate' muslims spoke up against these attacks a "them v us" situation would not escalate.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:49 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:Many of those who died on 9/11 were NOT Americans. They were people working in those buildings and came from a variety of countries.
Sure there were a lot of foreigners killed on 9/11 but most of those killed WERE Americans.
OK I should have said MANY rather than MOST. My bad.

boxy

Post by boxy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:18 pm

Neferti~ wrote:the POTUS (who was educated in a Muslim country)
Yeah, don't mention that it was a Catholic school now, will ya, naff naff :thumb
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

boxy

Post by boxy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:23 pm

It's a truth that has been obvious since 9/11 (probably well before). They're trying to get the racist fluffy bunnies in our own society to do their recruiting. Because they have nothing, unless they can force us to declare war on all of Islam.

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:48 pm

I'd like to thank Islamic State for showing the world Islam must be destroyed.

I'd like to thank the Grand Mufti of Australia for showing Australians why Muslims must be exterminated.

I'd like to thank platitude babbling sycophants for showing the public that a fascist revolution is the only way to clean this mess up.

It just so happens that the best Labor PM the Liberal Party has ever given Australia has just outlawed advocating genocide.
And that's wonderful, because I'm not advocating killing off any particular race. I'm expressing my desire for creedocide by advocating wiping out a particular religion. And then ultimately all religion/s.

You wont find it on twitter. You wont find it on facebook. You wont find it at trendy neo-poofy cafes.
But right across this country, and right across much of the world, there is a fascist sub-culture growing.
It's in the pubs and jar bars, it's in the skin head movement in our army, and most of all it's in the suburbs over run
with muslim scum. Like it or not WW3 is on. We're going to give your kids brothel creepers and teach them to kick heads.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:04 am

Australia will be next

Cameron commits Britain to fight against Isis

David Cameron committed Britain today to joining France and the United States in air strikes against Islamic State forces in Syria and offered French forces the use of a Royal Air Force air base in Cyprus.

The prime minister offered his support after he and President Hollande each laid a red rose at the entrance to the Bataclan concert hall, where 90 people were murdered in the attacks in Paris by Isis terrorists in which 130 died.

After hearing Mr Hollande’s plea for a broad new military coalition, Mr Cameron said: “Later this week I will set out in parliament our comprehensive strategy for tackling Isil [Islamic State].

“I firmly support the action that President Hollande has taken to strike Isil in Syria and it is my firm conviction that Britain should do so too.”
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/poli ... 621385.ece
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:06 am

Turncoat is going to make some announcement about ISIS today.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-24/p ... is/6967520