America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Black Orchid

Re: The impeachment inquiry

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:19 pm

BigP wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:14 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:02 pm
The bookies have Trump at $1.57-$1.60 to win...in from $1.72 before the impeachment was thrown out...
Money for jam.... :rofl
Who said the stuff dunna grow on trees, I'll be in for a bit of that action :yahoo
I think I will too! Just point me in the right direction. :thumb

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:03 pm

I think the only thing that will beat him will be a Lee Harvey Oswald....but I suppose
if that happened we could claim force majeure and get our money back....just joking bobby... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

BigP

Post by BigP » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:08 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:03 pm
I think the only thing that will beat him will be a Lee Harvey Oswald....but I suppose
if that happened we could claim force majeure and get our money back....just joking bobby... :rofl
Dont go confusing Bobby, lol

More chance of shifty Schiff gettin whacked by some redneck I would think :clap

Texan

Post by Texan » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:47 pm

BigP wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:08 pm
billy the kid wrote:

Righties don't go violent until they are threatened. With Trump doing so well and our odds looking so well for the next election, the right isn't going to feel the least bit threatened. Rednecks are too busy hunting, fishing, and mudding in their 4x4s. I think we will do well in some blue states like Virginia. Upstate New York and and rural California may even give us a Republican or 2 in Congress.

BigP

Post by BigP » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:03 pm

Texan wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:47 pm
BigP wrote:
billy the kid wrote:

Righties don't go violent until they are threatened. With Trump doing so well and our odds looking so well for the next election, the right isn't going to feel the least bit threatened. Rednecks are too busy hunting, fishing, and mudding in their 4x4s. I think we will do well in some blue states like Virginia. Upstate New York and and rural California may even give us a Republican or 2 in Congress.

""Upstate New York and and rural California may even give us a Republican or 2 in Congress.""

Fuck, lets hope so, :pope

BigP

Post by BigP » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:08 pm

Texan wrote:
BigP wrote:
billy the kid wrote:

Its a funny world Tex, When i chat to my ex about the Americas , She says it would be the last place on earth she would live, I feel she says it out of ignorance , As the states is such a divers place culturally and climatically you would be hard pressed to find a place that wouldn't be great to live,, :purple :yellow

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:19 pm

BigP wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:08 pm
Its a funny world Tex, When i chat to my ex about the Americas , She says it would be the last place on earth she would live, I feel she says it out of ignorance , As the states is such a divers place culturally and climatically you would be hard pressed to find a place that wouldn't be great to live,, :purple :yellow
It's vast and beautiful and I don't know much about NZ but it is SO much cheaper than Australia. Unless you want to live in places like NY or LA, which I wouldn't.

Infrastructure is streets ahead too and hardly no matter where you live there are huge centres only 10-15 minutes away.

Texan

Post by Texan » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:38 pm

BigP wrote:
Texan wrote:
BigP wrote:
billy the kid wrote:

I don't have any experience to compare to elsewhere, but I like it here just fine. I have worked in 33 states, Canada, and Mexico. I'm working in Oklahoma right now. It's beautiful near Tulsa. As you go East, you get into the Ozark Mountains. Think small rolling mountains covered with huge trees. It's stunning most of the year and there are lots of lakes. Winding shaded highways that are perfect for motorcycle rides. We have natural caverns and camping in the forests. You can attend outdoor plays in mountain side amphitheaters or zip line through the tree tops. And that's just in Oklahoma and Arkansas.

BO - You couldn't pay me enough to move to California or New York. I don't even want to live in a small city. It would be nice to stay within 30 minutes of dining and shopping, but it's not a priority.

BigP

Post by BigP » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:49 pm

Texan wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:38 pm
BigP wrote:
Texan wrote:
BigP wrote:
billy the kid wrote:

I don't have any experience to compare to elsewhere, but I like it here just fine. I have worked in 33 states, Canada, and Mexico. I'm working in Oklahoma right now. It's beautiful near Tulsa. As you go East, you get into the Ozark Mountains. Think small rolling mountains covered with huge trees. It's stunning most of the year and there are lots of lakes. Winding shaded highways that are perfect for motorcycle rides. We have natural caverns and camping in the forests. You can attend outdoor plays in mountain side amphitheaters or zip line through the tree tops. And that's just in Oklahoma and Arkansas.

BO - You couldn't pay me enough to move to California or New York. I don't even want to live in a small city. It would be nice to stay within 30 minutes of dining and shopping, but it's not a priority.

"" I don't even want to live in a small city. ""

I live in the largest city in NZ, I can see the sky tower from my property, which is a couple of hundred meters from the center of of Auckland city, And I have a beautiful 13 acres to live on, A rear treat in Auckland these days, I purchased the property 16 years ago, It wasn't cheap at the time, $660K NZ, But probably triple that now, But the problems starts when you get out on the road, peak hour is diabolical , a couple more years and I wont do that shit any more

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:32 am

What a damp squib that was.
How inept, how benign, poorly planned.
Total waste of resources
Oversold and what a total failure.

Useless
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.