Indonesia and their Drug Laws

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Rorschach

Re: Indonesia and their Drug Laws

Post by Rorschach » Mon May 04, 2015 9:27 am

mantra wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
mantra wrote:
Rorschach wrote:Indonesia is a sovereign nation, what do you expect us to do? Go to war? Your bleating is just like that idiot woman on Q&A the other night. Or like the rest of the peacenik progs who don't live in the real world.

As much as it would have been more reasonable to keep them alive doing good in the Indonesian prison system, we have all I'm sure found life at times very unfair. This is political posturing and populist politics in a country that isn't really our friend. They never had a chance except under Yudhoyono, and even he wouldn't grant them clemency.
You are a half wit. If you can't be bothered reading my posts properly - then don't bother responding.
Sorry... since you just abuse and don't answer questions or factually refute it's impossible to give you any credit for any fully formed though. :du :du :du
If you can't handle abuse - then don't dish it out first. I gave my opinion which you completely ignored. You got it wrong. I have some sympathy for the two people executed, but they could read.

It will be interesting to see what explanation the AFP give today. Regardless of the laws which allowed them to share intelligence with Indonesia - they should have used some discretion especially when they knew charges would result in the death penalty. Who will they blame? The parents who tipped them off in order to prevent this crime - or the government in power at the time?
But I didn't abuse you you lying moron.
I got it right you are the half-wit.
I read your crap and asked you a reasonable question... which you keep failing to answer.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

mantra

Post by mantra » Mon May 04, 2015 10:17 am

Rorschach wrote:But I didn't abuse you you lying moron.

I read your crap and asked you a reasonable question... which you keep failing to answer.
I called you a half wit - remember, although judging by your posts these days - you have dementia. You don't ask questions - you just rant about nothing.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Mon May 04, 2015 9:56 pm

mantra wrote:
Rorschach wrote:But I didn't abuse you you lying moron.

I called you a half wit - remember, although judging by your posts these days - you have dementia. You don't ask questions - you just rant about nothing.
oh so calling me a half wit isn't being abusive eh? :rofl :du :huh
I didn't call you a half-wit did I...
If you cant control yourself or your mouth and cant answer simple questions or make sensible debate piss off or stop abusing others for your own problems.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Mon May 04, 2015 10:44 pm

"I won't wear a blindfold. It's not because I'm brave but because I don't want to hide -- I want them to look at me when they shoot me."

Good on ya granny.

Customs officers found cocaine worth an estimated £1.6 million ($2.4 million, 2.2 million euros) hidden in a false bottom in Sandiford's suitcase when she arrived in Bali on a flight from Thailand in 2012.

I have little sympathy for someone carry that much stuff into a country where she passed a signed "Drug traffickers get the death penalty". Sorry nan... your time is up..... thanks for the good and high times.....................

British grandmother prepares for execution in Indonesia
A British grandmother on death row in Indonesia is writing goodbye letters to her family and believes she could be executed at any time, she wrote in an article on Sunday.

Lindsay Sandiford, 58, said she was expecting to die shortly, after seven foreign drug convicts were executed last week, causing a storm of international protest.

"My execution is imminent and I know I might die at any time now. I could be taken tomorrow from my cell," Sandiford wrote in British newspaper the Mail on Sunday.

"I have started to write goodbye letters to members of my family."

Sandiford, originally from Redcar in northeast England, wrote that she planned to sing the cheery popular song "Magic Moments" when facing the firing squad.

"I won't wear a blindfold. It's not because I'm brave but because I don't want to hide -- I want them to look at me when they shoot me."

She said her greatest sadness is that she may never meet her two-year-old granddaughter, who was born after her arrest.

Sandiford was sentenced to death on the island of Bali in 2013 after she was convicted of trafficking drugs.

Customs officers found cocaine worth an estimated £1.6 million ($2.4 million, 2.2 million euros) hidden in a false bottom in Sandiford's suitcase when she arrived in Bali on a flight from Thailand in 2012.

Sandiford admitted the offences, but says that she agreed to carry the drugs after a drug syndicate threatened to kill her son.

She described Andrew Chan, 31, one of two Australians killed by firing squad on Wednesday for his role in a plan to smuggle heroin, as "one of the heroes of my life".

The two had become close friends in prison, where Chan had spent a decade after being arrested as one of the so-called "Bali Nine" group of smugglers.

The execution of Chan, who became a Christian pastor in prison, and another Australian Myuran Sukumaran, 34, cast a pall over relations between Australia and Indonesia.

A mentally ill Brazilian man and four African men were also executed. A Filipina single mother, Mary Jane Veloso, was granted a last-minute reprieve.

Sandiford's family have recently launched a fundraising drive to raise money to lodge an appeal at the Indonesian Supreme Court, after the British government refused to fund the legal fight.

If the challenge fails, Sandiford still has the option to appeal for clemency from Indonesian President Joko Widodo.

Mercy pleas of the convicts executed on Wednesday had been rejected.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/bri ... ?ocid=iehp
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Tue May 05, 2015 9:41 am

According to Widodo there is no clemency for people who deal in drugs.
Even a long gaol term and clear evidence of rehabilitation holds no weight.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue May 05, 2015 1:15 pm

Didn't I read somewhere, recently, that some idiotic female accepted a PACKAGE to take back to Australia? Caught on exporting/importing drugs. Death Sentence.

Another DUMB person that Australia does not need.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed May 06, 2015 8:04 pm

Rorschach wrote:According to Widodo there is no clemency for people who deal in drugs.
Plenty of compassion for terrorists though. They whisk them out of jail quickly so they can get about making more bombs :roll:

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Wed May 06, 2015 10:41 pm

Well they are fellow Muslims after all...

boxy

Post by boxy » Thu May 07, 2015 11:57 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Rorschach wrote:According to Widodo there is no clemency for people who deal in drugs.
Plenty of compassion for terrorists though. They whisk them out of jail quickly so they can get about making more bombs :roll:
Indonesia executes Bali bombers

The bodies of Imam Samudra, 38, and brothers Amrozi Nurhasyim, 47, and Ali Ghufron, 48, were brought by helicopter from the prison island of Nusakambangan to their villages in east and west Java, ending years of uncertainty about their fate.

The executions, sensitive for both political and security reasons, had been postponed many times, often without explanation, frustrating relatives of victims and enabling the bombers to rally supporters from behind bars. - See more at: thejakartapost.com
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri May 08, 2015 10:44 am

WOW 2 out of 70+?
Last edited by Black Orchid on Fri May 08, 2015 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.