The European refugee crisis

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Rorschach

Re: The European refugee crisis

Post by Rorschach » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:54 pm

Super Nova wrote:While I don't like taking refugees I suggest we have a responsibility to the people from countries we choose to bomb and go to war with.
We are not at war with Syria or Irag we are actually helping them both out.

The west has handle this whole region badly and this has led to the rise if ISIS.
Actually the IRAQI government handled it badly and Assad is having a civil war... ISIS and their Caliphate by the way is what many Muslims actually want.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:56 pm

Black Orchid wrote:Image
NICE ONE!!!
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:42 pm

Australia will offer a permanent home to an additional 12,000 refugees from Syria and Iraq while expanding military action in the region.

It will also provide $44 million to refugee agencies, including the United Nations, to help support 240,000 people stranded in camps outside their home countries.
There you go.... Australia is in the trap now.

Notice how none of the Arab states are help their own. They didn't sign up to the refugee convention (or what ever it's called)

We are being out clevered.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia ... spartanntp
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

mantra

Post by mantra » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:44 pm

Rorschach wrote:
mantra wrote:
Julie Bishop is talking about bombing Syria to halt ISIS - an impulsive reaction and one which would result in more innocent deaths and refugees. Haven't we learnt yet that targeting and killing one enemy can result in the death of hundreds of innocent people?

Oh dear more crap... we aren't targeting civillians, and we aren't killing them.
So bombs always hit the enemy, but never innocent civilians who happen to be in the vicinity? How many civilians were killed in Iraq even though the bombs weren't aimed at them? You give some ridiculous responses at times.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:29 pm

Rorschach wrote:
Super Nova wrote:While I don't like taking refugees I suggest we have a responsibility to the people from countries we choose to bomb and go to war with.
We are not at war with Syria or Irag we are actually helping them both out.

The west has handle this whole region badly and this has led to the rise if ISIS.
Actually the IRAQI government handled it badly and Assad is having a civil war... ISIS and their Caliphate by the way is what many Muslims actually want.
That is not so. We are support the rebels against the Syrian regime. We are to cowardly to put our own people in to unseat him. Also because Russia would not support it so we are fighting a war by proxy again. A civil war we support with money and aid (and weapons)

We have done everything up to the point of declaring war on the government.. we are not helping them out. They trusted us and we let them down 2 years ago and it has gone to shit.

We are supporting the overthrow of the leadership of a sovereign state.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:10 pm

Did you miss the Arab spring?
Who is this "we" you speak of?

:roll: May as well join Twitter with that sort of pathetic lefty western self loathing Bullshit, SN.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:40 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:Did you miss the Arab spring?

:roll: May as well join Twitter with that sort of pathetic lefty western self loathing Bullshit, SN.
No I didn't. Didn't go so well did it.

Only in Tunisia did it sort of work. Egypt a f..kup on a small scale. Everywhere else a disaster for the people.

Please try and keep up.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:33 am

Oh look, the diseased whore is looking for attention from me.

You know you'll have to pay the deposit first before I bless you with any of my time, so run along until your next dole cheque or maintenance comes in from one of the many fathers of your stinking evil spawn.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:35 am

Super Nova wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:Did you miss the Arab spring?

No I didn't. Didn't go so well did it.

Only in Tunisia did it sort of work. Egypt a f..kup on a small scale. Everywhere else a disaster for the people.

Please try and keep up.
The point was, the Arab spring was internal you fucking shitweed.
Try and keep up and on track, felcher.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:40 am

At some point the EU or the USA is going to have to take a military action to stem the flow of migrants. They are looking more and more like invaders rather than refugees. I suspect this affair will be the beginning of the end of Merkel and possibly the EU.