Clinton, the DNC inciting violence

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
IQS.RLOW

Clinton, the DNC inciting violence

Post by IQS.RLOW » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:26 am

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... rters.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You democrat supporters must be so proud.
Coordinated the mentally unstable to start fights at Trump rallies among other atrocities.

Fucking slimy greasy thugs.

What other lengths will this criminal organisation go to?
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Rorschach

Re: Clinton, the DNC inciting violence

Post by Rorschach » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:56 am

Yes well we all know the Progressive Left cannot tolerate dissent and they are hypocrites.
But we also know Trump is a bufoon.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:35 pm

Clinton and the DNC involved in voter fraud!

Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:35 am

What do you think of the lady that come out today saying Trump acted inappropriately years ago?
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:29 am

The DNC and cohorts already admit they pay people to make stuff up and incite violence.

Paid shills for the DNC are just paid shills.

DrMattus

Post by DrMattus » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:49 pm

I'm waiting to see how this plays out. Two DNC staff have been fired over this, so there's obviously some truth to it. However, James O'Keefe is not a credible source. He is blacklisted from every media source, from Fox News to Twitter, because he has previously doctored videos to trick media sources into telling an incorrect narrative. The video in question is edited in such a way as it's not clear whether Foval is answering the question about bird-dogging or talking about a completely different topic, and the guy has a long history of doctoring video. I'm skeptical but not disbelieving.