Soros: Al Gore's sugar daddy

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
IQS.RLOW

Soros: Al Gore's sugar daddy

Post by IQS.RLOW » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:23 am

For all you leftists who whined about "Murdoch", you swallowed a script created by the left and Soros.
While claiming that Murdoch was the devil, the reality was the exact opposite of the narrative that you swallowed hook, line and sinker and Soros was the puppeteer pulling your string and like good little monkeys, you danced along.

I bet you loved having your strings pulled by an anti-Semitic Jew and Nazi collaborator.

You lefties are the devil you fear.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... gar-daddy/
The optimist sees the glass half full, the pessimist sees the glass half empty. George Soros sees the glass as the property of someone else so he knocks it over. By knocking it over he spills some of the dark secrets of his so-called Open Society Foundation, revealing how his vast fortune promotes misfortune in America. In addition to giving $33 million to Black Lives Matter, to be spent inflaming racial tension, Mr. Soros has funded Al Gore’s campaign to frighten everyone and promote the global-warming hoax. When the headlines cry curtains, the smart money figures there must be a Soros-sponsored doomsayer behind the curtain.
DC Leaks, a website that posts emails from global leaders who would rather no one see, has released documents showing that Mr. Gore pulled in $30 million over three years from the Open Society Foundation: “This budget item captures George Soros’s commitment of $10 million per year for three years to Al Gore’s Alliance for Climate Protection, which conducts public education on the climate issue in pursuit of creating political space for aggressive U.S. action in line with what scientists say is necessary to put our nation on a path to reducing its outsize carbon dioxide emissions.”
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Wayne

Re: Soros: Al Gore's sugar daddy

Post by Wayne » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:31 pm

An interesting article but why have you tied him and Murdoch together? Soros (by the article - and I must admit I knew little about him) seems to be more of a US centrist who can fire up the greenies and get them to do his dirty work. Murdoch is a Global pariah who eats politicians for breakfast

From your link:

"Consequently, fears over the effects of climate change that Mr. Gore’s film heightened have since fallen, and fallen far. A recent YouGov poll found that only 9.2 percent of Americans considered global warming their greatest concern. In his pursuit of “political space for aggressive U.S. action,” Mr. Soros‘ investment in Mr. Gore’s activities has not persuaded most Americans."

Soros' funding of Gore to push the climate change argument probably had enough steam in it to cause a lot of Americans to question what they were doing to Mother Earth and promote scare tactics acroos the country. Gore tried the same here and fell flat on his face. As shown above if only 9.2 percent believe Gore's mantra then Soros' will need to find a new agenda to fund.

Murdoch on the other hand is a dangerous, shifty untrustworthy man who would sell his soul to anyone if it could get him closer to world domination of media. He has a history of supporting a particular party, then quickly changing sides when his demands are not met.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:28 pm

I tied Murdoch and Soros together because they are two sides of the same coin, but only Soros is spreading his wealth around to anti-democratic entities and supporting open borders and globalists.

If lefties think Murdoch is the devil, Soros is the one leasing the bowels of hell to him.
He is fucking evil and supports and rallies evil law breaking coward leftists.

Soros on the other hand is a dangerous, shifty untrustworthy man who would sell his soul to anyone if it could get him closer to world domination. He has a history of supporting a particular party, then quickly paying violent troublemakers when his demands are not met.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:59 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:For all you leftists who whined about "Murdoch", you swallowed a script created by the left and Soros.
While claiming that Murdoch was the devil, the reality was the exact opposite of the narrative that you swallowed hook, line and sinker and Soros was the puppeteer pulling your string and like good little monkeys, you danced along.

I bet you loved having your strings pulled by an anti-Semitic Jew and Nazi collaborator.

You lefties are the devil you fear.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... gar-daddy/
The optimist sees the glass half full, the pessimist sees the glass half empty. George Soros sees the glass as the property of someone else so he knocks it over. By knocking it over he spills some of the dark secrets of his so-called Open Society Foundation, revealing how his vast fortune promotes misfortune in America. In addition to giving $33 million to Black Lives Matter, to be spent inflaming racial tension, Mr. Soros has funded Al Gore’s campaign to frighten everyone and promote the global-warming hoax. When the headlines cry curtains, the smart money figures there must be a Soros-sponsored doomsayer behind the curtain.
DC Leaks, a website that posts emails from global leaders who would rather no one see, has released documents showing that Mr. Gore pulled in $30 million over three years from the Open Society Foundation: “This budget item captures George Soros’s commitment of $10 million per year for three years to Al Gore’s Alliance for Climate Protection, which conducts public education on the climate issue in pursuit of creating political space for aggressive U.S. action in line with what scientists say is necessary to put our nation on a path to reducing its outsize carbon dioxide emissions.”
We talk about Soros all the time here.

Why? He is the invisible person behind dirty left wing driven evil!

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/soro ... -lawsuits/

^^^^More on the POS.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:06 pm

http://www.dailywire.com/news/857/five- ... el-qazvini

Dear God....Soros is totally insane!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk