Obamagate xplodes

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
IQS.RLOW

Obamagate xplodes

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:27 am

Looks like Obama is in for a world of hurt.
It seems he expanded the criteria for wire tapping during the election to evesdrop on Trump and has been caught.

If true, Obama should be gaoled for using the provisions of government to target a candidate for POTUS.

Yet another reason why the left should be driven from the halls of power and put up against the wall.
Watch the minions of the left try and distract and point elsewhere.
This is not something #fakenews will be able to cover up.

How will blind leftists like AiA handle his token black president being found guilty of worse corruption than Nixon?

I know that Obama will never go to gaol no matter how much he deserves it, but it does signal the complete destruction on the Democratic party.
They were struggling for relevance and survival after Trump's win.

They are struggling against annihilation now.
The left are dirty fucks in everything the stick their fingers into.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

IQS.RLOW

Re: Obamagate xplodes

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:50 am

A quote close to the heart of every filthy leftist
Stalin wrote:When policy demands it, we must lie, betray and even kill. I emancipate man from the humiliating chimera which is called conscience.
It maybe time to make support of certain ideology, no matter how much they love whales or want to save the earth from AGW, an automatic offence against humanity with automatic gaol time. :D

It's been obvious for a long time these leftists are exploiting the emotions of people to attain power.
Gaoling those that support totalitarianism without thought will be a good lesson for them and teach them that their are consequences for being an idiot.

This would end up with many on these forums being put where they belong, which is great news by itself.
When they are sharing a cell with all ALP/Greens members, that would be even better news :f :rofl :rofl :rofl :thumb

Seriously, you lefty fluffy bunnies should be incarcerated for the rest of your natural lives.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:57 am

Obama also is accused of funneling $3BN to his 'interest groups' which means he was funding protestors against Trump for Hillary.

Why are leftists such dirty fucks?

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:05 am

I guess the Democrats and Obama thought that after buying the media and everyone else they could think of before the election with a warchest of $3Bn, they thought they could cover up the corruption once Shillary was elected and they left a trail because they never thought they could lose after paying off so many shills.

This will be sooo sweet. :lol:

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:08 am

Looks like Obama is in for a wild ride and may end up behind bars.

Already the spin from the Obama camp has run from...
There was no wire tap.
No one ordered a wire tap.
There must have been a good reason for a wire tap

Before dissolving into the standard DNC spin of
MUH RUSSIANS!

Turns out that the Obama administration used an investigative option to get their ears on Trump. They were rejected 3 times and then hid that Trump was the target. Nothing was found but Obama kept the wire in place because the election was happening.

The reason Obama did this is starting to become apparent.
At that time the DNC was starting to panic. Wikileaks had Podestas emails and was drip feeding them
Hillary was supposed to win and cover up the shady Obama deals. She was performing badly.
Barack was starting to sweat and was looking for anything...Looks like he was sloppy.
As a final act, he authorised easier sharing of wire tapped information across agencies which would allow leaks against anything, no matter how minor to be beaten up in the Democrat bought media.

It's not looking good for Obama, the DNC or anyone inside the Obama administration.

Obama could end up the first black president...In gaol. :rofl

Once again, the filthy left side of politics shows how corrupt they are and the lengths they will go to.
It may be time to outlaw the left and gaol anyone from the left including politicians and supporters.

New holding facilities may need to be constructed. You wouldn't want a bunch of leftists in general population having an army felons to mobilse and corrupt.
All the lefties can be housed in special facilities and eventually due to their lack of influence on society, the regular gaols will empty.

It will solve many problems by removing the source.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:12 am

"If true" - like his birth certificate was fake ...

"If true" - like he was going to "take away all our guns" ...

"If true" - like he was going to "put us all in FEMA camps" ...

"If true" - like he was going to subject us all to "Death Panels" ...

Trump rode to the White House on the lie that Obama's birth certificate was fake. Why would this latest allegation surprise anyone?

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:24 am

Keep denying that your black Jesus is a piece of shit.
He has hung around in DC to keep his agitator clubs motivated, unlike any other president at the end of their tenure.
Obama is shifting himself.

Not that I think the US would ever gaol a president, especially not a black one, even if he deserves to be.
He has special status, doesn't he?

But you may as well pack up the DNC for the next 16 years.
The Dems are fucking dead and all roads lead to Obama.
:rofl
http://i.imgur.com/Er5gCT6.jpg

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:29 am

Obama also has a history of wire tapping everyone. Friends and enemies included.
He has form.
He is worried.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:32 am

Let's also not forget he had no issue with using the IRS to target his political enemies.

He would jump at tapping Trump as he watched Hillary botch the election as thought about his legacy slipping away...and what it would look like behind bars.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:58 am

Obama was trying to list everyone it seems.
What was he so worried about?

My question to you, AiA is that you have been quick to condemn Trump for much much less and piled on when #fakenews was being released.
Did it not ever occur to you that the attacks on Trump were coordinated by establishment players with much to hide, against an innocent man, a patriot, a man who was never part of the establishment yet stepped up to the plate? Who won against all odds?

What does it take for Obama to lose your confidence?

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/lewandowski- ... te-office/
President Donald Trump’s former presidential campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, appeared on Fox News’ Justice with Judge Jeanine late Friday to make the explosive charge that officials from the Obama administration had secretly listened to conversations between then-Senator Jeff Sessions and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, in the senator’s office.

“They did spend time listening to conversations between then-Sneator Jeff Session and the ambassador to Russia while he was in his U.S. Senate office,” Lewandowski told Judge Jeanine Pirro. “If that were to take place, which supposedly did take place, what other conversations did they listen in on from the American public?”

A visibly stunned Pirro said she was unaware of any such activity from the Obama administration, but Lewandowski pressed on.

“They were monitoring [who] a United States Senator was having a private conversation with, is what I understand, and if that is the case it is very concerning,” said Lewandowski. “Is it possible that that previous administration was listening to the conversations that took place in Trump Tower from their political opponents. If that is the case, and what Donald Trump alludes to is accurate, then that’s very, very disturbing for our future going forward.”