President Trump

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
IQS.RLOW

Re: President Trump

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu May 04, 2017 1:29 am

Super Nova wrote:Aia what is the feeling for trump in the US. I get no feel from the anti trump media out here.
You'll need to ask someone who doesn't spend his PA down time at the democratic underground forum.
He's probably too busy thinking how to install Bernie :lol:
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Thu May 04, 2017 2:23 am

IQS.RLOW wrote:
Super Nova wrote:Aia what is the feeling for trump in the US. I get no feel from the anti trump media out here.
You'll need to ask someone who doesn't spend his PA down time at the democratic underground forum.
He's probably too busy thinking how to install Bernie :lol:
I noticed Bernie claims he would have beat Trump if only they picked him.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Fri May 05, 2017 3:51 pm

I am still not getting any feedback about Trump from my American friends. They voted for him and had an awful lot to say about Obama, now it seems that the "cat has got their tongue". Funny really and I am not getting any "funnies" about American politics either and they used to come through, thick and fast. :rofl Perhaps they are embarrassed? :o

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Fri May 05, 2017 5:15 pm

EVERYTHING's FREE in AMERICA. :mrgreen:

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Sat May 13, 2017 1:07 am

Can you imagine the Republican reaction if Hillary were POTUS in the current conditions? Impeachment, impeachment, impeachment. American hasn't seen anything like it since Nixon.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sat May 13, 2017 2:22 am

AiA in Atlanta wrote:Can you imagine the Republican reaction if Hillary were POTUS in the current conditions? Impeachment, impeachment, impeachment. American hasn't seen anything like it since Nixon.
The democrat on going meltdown and implicit approval of rioting and civil disobedience by democrat leaders as well as the former president has given Republicans free range to do what ever the fuck they like, when they like and how they like.

This will also apply for the next election​ that the dems may come close to winning... in 2028. :yahoo

With the way the dems are going, you will soon be making excuses for voting for Pelosi just like you did with Hitlery. :thumb
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Sat May 13, 2017 7:23 am

Trump may have secret recording devices in the White House. Everyday brings a new surprise with this man.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Wed May 17, 2017 11:02 pm

Trump is now in impeachment territory. I don't think that will happen but there it is ...

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu May 18, 2017 8:53 am

AiA in Atlanta wrote:Trump is now in impeachment territory. I don't think that will happen but there it is ...

And suddenly he is a little deeper ...

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu May 18, 2017 9:23 am

Seems that many in the media there want to bring Trump down just as all democrats and some republicans do?
The ongoing non-acceptance of his win is rather pathetic... NOT MY PRESIDENT... YES he is peoples...

The Russian thing and every other "beat up" seems like overkill... If the Russians didn't hack the actual vote numbers what are you people on about.

Trump as I said ages ago will be Trump and he will run his Presidency as he has run his businesses and he will not change. You guys voted him in... so suck it up accept it and get on with it...
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD