Manchester Terrorist Attack!

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Outlaw Yogi

Re: Manchester Terrorist Attack!

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Sun May 28, 2017 5:12 pm

Protector/s of Muslim sensitivities, Duncan Lewis & Co have deemed my anti-Islamic rhetoric a threat
to the ethnically/politically/religiously divided multiwogist state and must be suppressed, so I'll
only get to comment once in this thread. Then my access will be prevented.

I'm going to coin a phrase here - The war on Islam ... Why? Because as much as the parasite class in
govt and bureaucracy obfuscate the reality, it will be nescessary for our continued existence.

Proverbial broken record here, but as I keep saying "Sooner or later we will expel our Muslim
populations because they will give us no other choice"

As we all know these atrocities will continue until we take serious action. We shouldn't need all these
security measures John Howard & Co enacted, nor the ones Malcolm Turnbull & Co introduced, and the only
reason we do them is because of multiculturalism. Which is just a euphemism for destruction of our own
culture - perpetrated by self abhoring left wingers.

We're told these restrictions on civil liberties are for our security - Crap!. They're there to protect
the parasite class in govt and bureaucracy who created the mess we're in.

The Lefts' ultimate agenda is morbid destruction of Western civilisation for a variety of psychotic reasons,
and any means to acheive it is considered legitimate. Thus compulsory homosexuality in schools, protected
species status for welfare cheats and unapologenic support for Jihadist dogmas and actions in our midst.

The Left are now becoming desperate, because even though their white anting of our civilisation has been
largely successful, they know their days in 1st class on the gravy train are numbered. They can see, just
like we do, that as govts moving progressively left the populations are moving increasingly right.

This war that Islamists have declared on the westernised world is hastening the move to the Right.
And when the Right take control I'll probably be quite angry, because they wont recind the security
measures, they'll ramp them up. Thus restricting our freedoms further. And rather than fighting a losing
battle, I wont vent my anger on the reactionaries, I'll vent it on those who gave them a mandate and need for
more security measures, by supporting the fascist revolution in spirit at a minimum.

Every country that Muslims have moved to, they've perpetrated civil war on. Through out history and still today.
Burma was under attack from Muslim guerilla armies running herion in the Golden Triangle for roughly half a
century. And the Burmese military used this Muslim insurgency as a pretext to prevent democracy.

When the Burmese military finally acceded to the population's wishes and Burma became democratic, the first
thing the easy going Buddhist population did was expel the Muslim population. The result?
No Islamist atrocities in Burma.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon May 29, 2017 6:08 pm

Black Orchid wrote:Pretty sure we could spend many LESS tax payer millions on them if we used the money to make things better for them in their own countries. Do NOT let them infiltrate the west. Set something up for them in their own lands.

I think the money would be better spent that way anyway as it would go towards the women and children who are left behind when all these young male cowards money shop their way to the west.
Doesn't EVERY Western Country already spend ZILLIONS on Foreign Aid?

At one stage the Missionaries went to these countries and preached Christianity. I believe that those people thought that they were "doing good". However, being a Good Christian does NOT give those people a better life.

NOW I gather that Islam is doing a similar thing ....... spreading Allah's "word".

Unfortunately, Allah encourages young people (males, especially) to PROVE that they are "followers" ....... blown to bits ones.

This is also NOT giving anybody a "better life".

IF you want a "better life" you have to CREATE it for YOURSELF. Ask for HELP it is out there.

The countries who have problems probably need Dale Carnegie Book. Let's teach them to speak ENGLISH and read and write and make something of THEMSELVES .... instead of the Leftard way?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon May 29, 2017 7:21 pm

Now we have the problem of returned jihadis strolling the streets of Sydney. They should NEVER have been allowed back here!!! Not for ANY reason!!
Returned jihadis roaming free in Sydney, not enough evidence to have them jailed.

ISLAMIC extremists returning from fighting in Iraq and Syria are roaming our streets as free men because frustrated authorities do not have enough evidence to put them behind bars.

Counter-terrorism experts have revealed authorities have used laws to prosecute returning foreign fighters on just two occasions. This is despite more than 40 people returning from war zones to Australia in the past five years.

The government has been thwarted in the war against terror because it is so hard to obtain evidence from Syrian and Iraqi authorities.

It comes as revelations about Manchester bomber Salman Abedi’s links to Syria continue to unfold — including information he had trained as a fighter in the country after visiting family in Libya.

Attorney-General George Brandis is refusing to say how many extremists have been prosecuted under returning foreign fighter legislation.

But Australian Strategic Policy Institute’s Counter Terrorism Policy Centre head Jacinta Carroll said only two returning extremists have been prosecuted. One of them was charged with fighting with al-Qaeda affiliate Jabhat al-Nusra at the end of last year.

“A second person was prosecuted in December 22 (last year). The only other use of the foreign fighters legislation was Hamdi Alqudsi’s prosecution for recruitment, but he didn’t leave Australia,” Ms Carroll said.

She said the reason more foreign fighters had not been prosecuted was the difficulty of obtaining evidence from foreign countries that would stand up in court.

“The Australian public is rightly concerned about returning fighters, but it’s very challenging to get evidence sufficient for a prosecution when someone is engaged in a conflict zone in areas that are controlled by terrorists,” Ms Carroll said.

“It’s very concerning ... there’s a continuing ongoing grave terror threat to Australia. While our intelligence and police do everything they can to monitor those people, it’s resource-intensive to do so.”
More at ... http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/n ... 510e71a339

A definite total disaster for Sydney that is just waiting to happen!

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon May 29, 2017 7:42 pm

Thankfully, I left Sydney in December 1980. It was still a great (and safe) place to live back then.

I came to Canberra to get away from the "problem" (husband). I still left the front door open .. ALL night. I locked everything in Sydney, just to hang the clothes on the line. Such a different environment.

Are the Jihadis roaming around your suburb or are they still milling around where Lisa lives? :yahoo

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon May 29, 2017 8:17 pm

Neferti~ wrote:Thankfully, I left Sydney in December 1980. It was still a great (and safe) place to live back then.

I came to Canberra to get away from the "problem" (husband). I still left the front door open .. ALL night. I locked everything in Sydney, just to hang the clothes on the line. Such a different environment.

Are the Jihadis roaming around your suburb or are they still milling around where Lisa lives? :yahoo

Lisa has a luxury waterfront property and

so is safe from the Sydney Muslim gangsters.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon May 29, 2017 8:19 pm

:lol:

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:15 pm

2 more today near London Bridge.

London attacks: 6 civilians killed, 3 attackers dead in hit-and-run, stabbings, police say
London police said Sunday six civilians were killed in addition to three assailants in the attacks on and near the London Bridge.
Police said a van went crashing into pedestrians late Saturday night on the London Bridge and then at least three assailants started to stab pedestrians.
Police said the assailants were shot and killed. They added that the attackers looked like to be wearing explosive vests, but they turned out to be hoaxes.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:25 am

Super Nova wrote:2 more today near London Bridge.

London attacks: 6 civilians killed, 3 attackers dead in hit-and-run, stabbings, police say
London police said Sunday six civilians were killed in addition to three assailants in the attacks on and near the London Bridge.
Police said a van went crashing into pedestrians late Saturday night on the London Bridge and then at least three assailants started to stab pedestrians.
Police said the assailants were shot and killed. They added that the attackers looked like to be wearing explosive vests, but they turned out to be hoaxes.
Solar power and windmills should fix it...
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:55 pm

Yes

All of them should be rounded up and pressed into work gangs making this more cost effective to save the planet.

A good suggestion.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.