US Gun Stupidity.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Black Orchid

Re: US Gun Stupidity.

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:20 pm

It isn't just US parents it is ALL parents. The majority of parents have their guns in a gun safe or have trigger locks that the kids cannot open.

Like I said, there are nearly 330 million people in the US and the majority of them are responsible.

In Sydney the little ME thugs run riot with their guns and knives and their parents don't give one damn.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:41 pm

Black Orchid wrote:It isn't just US parents it is ALL parents. The majority of parents have their guns in a gun safe or have trigger locks that the kids cannot open.

Like I said, there are nearly 330 million people in the US and the majority of them are responsible.

In Sydney the little ME thugs run riot with their guns and knives and their parents don't give one damn.
Sorry, I meant ALL parents who have guns. How many Australian households would have a "gun" ? Less alone a "hand gun" that can be tucked under the pillow or in ones handbag? One in 2,000,000? :mrgreen: ONLY crooks have guns in Australia.

So, certain suburbs in Sydney (and Melbourne) have gangs of ME thugs. NSW Government should "do something" ... it is a Sydney problem and not a Federal one.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:53 pm

Neferti~ wrote:So, certain suburbs in Sydney (and Melbourne) have gangs of ME thugs. NSW Government should "do something" ... it is a Sydney problem and not a Federal one.
It is ABSOLUTELY a Federal problem. It is the Federal Government who keeps bringing them in en masse and dumping them in Sydney and Melbourne.

Sydney is now full to the brim with them so next stop Canberra :mrgreen:

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:12 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:So, certain suburbs in Sydney (and Melbourne) have gangs of ME thugs. NSW Government should "do something" ... it is a Sydney problem and not a Federal one.
It is ABSOLUTELY a Federal problem. It is the Federal Government who keeps bringing them in en masse and dumping them in Sydney and Melbourne.

Sydney is now full to the brim with them so next stop Canberra :mrgreen:
I am all for ZERO immigration.

Immigration is a Federal issue, isn't it? However, once "dumped in Sydney" that is a NSW problem?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:15 pm

The buck stops with the Federal Government for dumping them here to begin with but, yes, once they are dumped here our state taxes are used to form and fund the neverending number of task forces required to keep them in check and keep an eye on them :roll:

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:53 pm

Black Orchid wrote:The buck stops with the Federal Government for dumping them here to begin with but, yes, once they are dumped here our state taxes are used to form and fund the neverending number of task forces required to keep them in check and keep an eye on them :roll:
ZERO IMMIGRATION for at least 10 years. Deport anyone who even commits a small crime ...

Sydney (and Melbourne) are fuller than FULL. Send all the new ones to Queensland. They might fit in up there with the people with mental problems due to the HEAT. Ima looking at YOU mista aussia... :mrgreen:

Canberra has its fair share of this lot too ... but nowhere near as bad bad as
Sydney ... our population is still only about 500,000. :mrgreen:

BigP

Post by BigP » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:37 am

Neferti~ wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:The buck stops with the Federal Government for dumping them here to begin with but, yes, once they are dumped here our state taxes are used to form and fund the neverending number of task forces required to keep them in check and keep an eye on them :roll:
ZERO IMMIGRATION for at least 10 years. Deport anyone who even commits a small crime ...

Like for stealing a loaf of bread, I think its been done before, lol

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:40 pm

ZERO NET MIGRATION has been a PHON policy for ages.... how often did you vote for them Nef?
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:01 pm

Rorschach wrote:ZERO NET MIGRATION has been a PHON policy for ages.... how often did you vote for them Nef?
This is Canberra, we have never had a PHON candidate that I recall .... lots of "Red Ripe Tomato" Party, "Animal Justice" Party, "Sex" Party and the like though. :mrgreen:

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:17 pm

Canberra.... so representative of the rest of Australia eh.... well the way things are going nef it will be really soon :roll: :thumb
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD