South Africas imminent decline

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
sprintcyclist

South Africas imminent decline

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:05 pm

White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vote in parliament.

The country's constitution is now likely to be amended to allow for the confiscation of white-owned land without compensation, following a motion brought by radical Marxist opposition leader Julius Malema.

It passed by 241 votes for to 83 against after a vote on Tuesday, and the policy was a key factor in new president Cyril Ramaphosa's platform after he took over from Jacob Zuma in February.

Mr Malema said the time for 'reconciliation is over'. 'Now is the time for justice,' News24 reported.

'We must ensure that we restore the dignity of our people without compensating the criminals who stole our land.'

White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vote in parliament

The country's constitution is now likely to be amended to allow for the confiscation of white-owned land without compensation

A 2017 South African government audit found white people owned 72 per cent of farmland

Mr Malema has a long-standing commitment to land confiscation without compensation. In 2016 he told his supporters he was 'not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now'.

A 2017 South African government audit found white people owned 72 per cent of farmland.

Rural affairs minister for the ruling African National Congress party said 'The ANC unequivocally supports the principle of land expropriation without compensation'.

'There is no doubt about it, land shall be expropriated without compensation.'

Freedom Front Plus party leader Pieter Groenewald said the decision to strip white farmers of their land would cause 'unforeseen consequences that is not in the interest of South Africa'.

The deputy chief executive of civil rights group Afriforum said the motion was a violation of agreements made at the end of apartheid.

White farmers control 73 percent of arable land compared with 85 percent when apartheid ended in 1994, according to a recent study (South African farmer.
'This motion is based on a distorted image of the past,' Ernst Roets said.
'The term "expropriation without compensation" is a form of semantic fraud. It is nothing more than racist theft.'

The ANC is increasingly under pressure to speed up land redistribution to help shore up its support among poorer black voters ahead of the election next year.
The country's constitution is now likely to be amended to allow for the confiscation of white-owned land following a motion brought by opposition leader Julius Malema.
Parliament ordered its constitutional committee to report back on the issue by August 30.

Botched and often violent redistribution of land in neighbouring Zimbabwe under ex-leader Robert Mugabe left many farms in ruins, and the drop in production triggered an economic crisis that still haunts the country.

White farmers control 73 percent of arable land compared with 85 percent when apartheid ended in 1994, according to a recent study.

'The time for reconciliation is over; now is the time for justice,' EFF leader Julius Malema told parliament.

'It is about our dignity. We do not seek revenge... all that our people ever wanted is their land to which their dignity is rooted and founded.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -land.html
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Re: South Africas imminent decline

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:20 pm

In 2016 he told his supporters he was 'not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now'.
:shock: :shock:
There is no doubt about it, land shall be expropriated without compensation.'
:shock: :shock:

What will they do with the land? Burn it?

What a stupid move and this will spell the end of South Africa's economy. Vengeance never pays. Soon enough they will be begging for aid. People will be starving whilst the leaders get fat. Two wrongs don't make a right. Deja vu Zimbabwe.

I very much doubt that Mandela envisioned this.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:29 pm

It will be a bloodbath.

Open season has been announced on white farmers

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:04 pm

Yep Zimbabwe number two here we come!

Totally failed state!

cods

Post by cods » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:50 pm

I guess we can look forward to more of them coming here...

I have heard where the white Sth African doesnt seem to settle well here.. not sure why

if the Baden Clay were anything to go by they can be pretty arrogant...

maybe they look down on us who knows..

its amazing how Africans depend so much on White nations.....and yet they drive them out....as if they could ev er be independent from us..

if the whites there were diamond miners I could understand it but they are growing the food...

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:04 pm

Shit, I have to travel there in the next 2 weeks..... :-(

My first visit.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:01 pm

Super Nova wrote:Shit, I have to travel there in the next 2 weeks..... :-(

My first visit.
oh,

So is one of my friends too

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:54 pm

I think I would be avoiding it for awhile.

cods

Post by cods » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:54 pm

sprintcyclist wrote:

My first visit.
oh,

So is one of my friends too

oh gawd.... maybe they will get security....I am not sure how anyone whos white is treated in the city but out in the farm world its pretty awful..

just lawlessness by the sound of thing...

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:59 pm

My first visit.
good luck with that... :?
Beware the Fury of a Patient Man Q WWG1WGA ▄︻╦デ╤一