South Africas imminent decline

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
The Mechanic

Re: South Africas imminent decline

Post by The Mechanic » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:22 am

as soon as Whites become a minority in their own country.. .

they start getting murdered on mass and discriminated against..

we bend over backwards for every other nationality in the world... but put the shoe on the other foot and we'd get slaughtered...

we are our own worst enemy..

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man Q WWG1WGA ▄︻╦デ╤一

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:33 pm

Leftwing SJW progressives are the enemies of mankind.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:04 pm

....................Malema replied, saying: "Hahaha, you are going white man. I’ve got no sympathy for whiteness, it feels so good for a black child to determine the future of the white one." .............
https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News ... p-20180318
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:25 pm

A LIBERAL frontbencher has labelled Greens senator Sarah Hanson-Young’s comments “disgusting” after she criticised Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton’s recent statement regarding the persecution of South African farmers.

Ms Hanson-Young deemed Mr Dutton’s comments “galling” and “appalling” after the Home Affairs Minister sparked controversy for suggesting the farmers deserve “special attention”. His views prompted accusations of racism, and suggestions he was attempting to favour white foreigners over other groups seeking asylum in Australia.

“I mean frankly it begs the question — if there was a boatload of white South African farmers who arrive in Australian waters seeking asylum and protection, would Peter Dutton be sending them off to Nauru and Manus Island?” Ms Hanson Young said on Sky News.

“Because currently under the law in Australia, that’s what would happen.

“I mean the fact that Peter Dutton is suggesting there could be some kind of special fast-track for these people, and not others, is pretty galling.

“Obviously everybody who has an asylum claim must have it assessed promptly, fairly and be resettled in a timely matter.

“The problem with people like Peter Dutton is he thinks he can pick favourites — favourites it seems like from where they come from and what they look like. I think it’s appalling.”

Liberal frontbencher Michael Sukkar fired back on Sky News, describing Ms Hanson-Young’s comments as a “disgusting thing to say”.

“From time to time, once you’ve got your borders under control, and you have a generous humanitarian intake as we do, you can from time to time make decisions to assist certain groups, as we did with persecuted minorities out of Syria and Iraq, and I applaud Peter Dutton,” Mr Sukkar said.

“I absolutely applaud him and the work of Andrew Hastie in raising this issue in Australia, because this is a very, very bad period in South Africa, for a persecuted group of particularly white farmers.

“I mean I see the reports that you see, from pretty reputable sources. It looks like it’s pretty grave for that group, and I think from a humanitarian perspective anything we can do to help is something that I thought everyone would applaud.

“I’m to be honest quite shocked that anyone says, or basically intimates, that if you’re persecuted and you’re white, you don’t count” he said.

I think that’s quite a disgusting sort of thing to say, which is really what Sarah Hanson-Young was saying today. So I really applaud Minister Dutton, and I would encourage him to do everything he possibly can to ensure that Australia, who’s got a great record in helping persecuted minorities, reaches a hand out and helps them in any way we can"

Meanwhile, Tony Abbott has defended Peter Dutton’s suggestion to allow persecuted white South African farmers to settle in Australia as refugees.

Speaking on 2GB, the former prime minister said people need to consider the “very serious situation” developing in South Africa.

“Something like 400 white farmers have been murdered — brutally murdered — over the last 12 months,” said Mr Abbott.

“Now just imagine the reaction here in Australia if a comparable number of farmers had been brutally murdered by squatters intent on driving them off their land.

“We would say this is a crisis — a national crisis — so a very serious situation is developing in South Africa.”
http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/lea ... 3ac41cceb1

Years ago I had respect for the Greens but that is long gone. Di Natale, Rhiannon and Hanson Young have to be the scourge of Australia and all from the one party.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:50 pm

The Greens were thought about way back when this bloke was protesting .... about The Environment.

IF they still cared about The Environment ... trees, animals and so forth .... they might still be relevant.

However, Bob Brown found passionate luuuvvvv that was other than The Environment and the Greens have gone down hill ever since. They are absolutely NO LONGER Bob's GREENS.

:Hi Mantra!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:52 pm

I liked Bob Brown. I cannot stand the current lot they should all be in jail for treason.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:02 pm

Black Orchid wrote:I liked Bob Brown. I cannot stand the current lot they should all be in jail for treason.
EXACTLY. Bob was the Original Environmentalist and a clever man. Cute too. :rofl

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:15 pm

with any luck Hanson Dumb will get hit by the Karma bus sometime soon...
Beware the Fury of a Patient Man Q WWG1WGA ▄︻╦デ╤一

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:36 pm

I reckon we should import all the white South African farmers to Melbourne, sign them up to the KKK and let them loose on the Sudanese youth gangs that the Vic govt and police claim don't exist. :mrgreen:
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:33 pm

Outlaw Yogi wrote:I reckon we should import all the white South African farmers to Melbourne, sign them up to the KKK and let them loose on the Sudanese youth gangs that the Vic govt and police claim don't exist. :mrgreen:
Can I vote for you ?
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.