America deports trouble maker

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Black Orchid

Re: America deports trouble maker

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:24 pm

Attention whore knew full well what she was trying to do on the wrong visa. Just more of the same from her. I can't believe anyone would pay her period.

Gordon

Post by Gordon » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:32 pm

Black Orchid wrote:Attention whore knew full well what she was trying to do on the wrong visa. Just more of the same from her. I can't believe anyone would pay her period.
ABC has commissioned her to do a series on the different kinds of Islamic headgear. What the farking fark!

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:06 pm

BigP wrote:The west will one day come to the conclusion that western lifestyles are anathama to islamic cultures

I came to the conclusion quite some time ago that with the exception of camels and the faecal bacteria on their left hand, Muslims are not compatible with other life forms on this planet.

As for YAM, she didn't have a 'working visa' and intended to accept payment as a public speaker.
So it's just another case of a Muslim attempting to scam the system and crying foul when caught out.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:13 pm

Gordon wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:Attention whore knew full well what she was trying to do on the wrong visa. Just more of the same from her. I can't believe anyone would pay her period.
ABC has commissioned her to do a series on the different kinds of Islamic headgear. What the farking fark!

Obviously only being broadcast to stir up negative public sentiment ... just what we need(ed), a show about what rags a Mozzie should wear on her head.

Q; Why do Muslim girls wear head gear?
A; So they don't frighten the camels :P
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:45 pm

Just read her wiki bio. Seems she comes with an 'old money' chip on her shoulder. No wonder she grates on Australian, egalitarian sensibilities.
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

BigP

Post by BigP » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:55 pm

Outlaw Yogi wrote:
BigP wrote:The west will one day come to the conclusion that western lifestyles are anathama to islamic cultures

I came to the conclusion quite some time ago that with the exception of camels and the faecal bacteria on their left hand, Muslims are not compatible with other life forms on this planet.

As for YAM, she didn't have a 'working visa' and intended to accept payment as a public speaker.
So it's just another case of a Muslim attempting to scam the system and crying foul when caught out.

Im sure you did Yogi, but you are probably not some left wing tosser, And if you are , just ignore this post lol

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:21 pm

when the leftist can find someone to browbeat a white nation they'll throw money at them left, right and centre...

the ABC and SBS need to be shut down...
Beware the Fury of a Patient Man Q WWG1WGA ▄︻╦デ╤一