Democrats Sue Trump

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Black Orchid

Re: Democrats Sue Trump

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:38 pm

So you consider a turnover of staff a sign of a failed business? Non productive or non trusted members of any business need replacing to make it productive.

IF he owes his office to Putin? Dear Lord we have another conspiracy theorist.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:45 pm

Black Orchid wrote:So you consider a turnover of staff a sign of a failed business? Non productive or non trusted members of any business need replacing to make it productive.

Not a theorist. I am following the MSM reports quite avidly, BO. It is not "fake news" as Trump in his deluded way likes to portray it. Mueller is onto something.

As for the turn over of higher staff - yes, some should never have been hired perhaps. However, he with his "superior intellect" and his "greatest memory ever" and "fantastic abilities" hired them, now didn't he? Then there were people like Flynn...
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:49 pm

brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:So you consider a turnover of staff a sign of a failed business? Non productive or non trusted members of any business need replacing to make it productive.

Not a theorist. I am following the MSM reports quite avidly, BO. It is not "fake news" as Trump in his deluded way likes to portray it. Mueller is onto something.

As for the turn over of higher staff - yes, some should never have been hired perhaps. However, he with his "superior intellect" and his "greatest memory ever" and "fantastic abilities" hired them, now didn't he? Then there were people like Flynn...
Everyone makes mistakes, Brian. Right? And if you DO make a mistake in business you get rid of those mistakes and rectify it right?

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:54 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:

Everyone makes mistakes, Brian. Right? And if you DO make a mistake in business you get rid of those mistakes and rectify it right?
Do you make excuses though? Do you proclaim how great you are before, during and after you've made a mistake? Do you claim you're superior to the man who preceded you, continuously when he didn't make the same mistakes?

I wouldn't trust Trump to run a cleaning business, without having a need to continuously check on his efforts. His word is worthless IMO.

I note you've given up on your claim that Hilary is a "do nothing" person. Interesting.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:03 pm

I am not running in a Presidential election so I don't need to over tout myself. As for Hillary doing nothing? She did plenty on the down low to line her own pockets.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:15 pm

Black Orchid wrote:I am not running in a Presidential election so I don't need to over tout myself. As for Hillary doing nothing? She did plenty on the down low to line her own pockets.
Really? Evidence, please, BO. You keep making claims but present no evidence. I find that interesting.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:26 pm

brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:I am not running in a Presidential election so I don't need to over tout myself. As for Hillary doing nothing? She did plenty on the down low to line her own pockets.
Really? Evidence, please, BO. You keep making claims but present no evidence. I find that interesting.
Brian where is your evidence that there are no no-go zones in western Europe?

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:43 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Brian where is your evidence that there are no no-go zones in western Europe?
Sharia Law Muslim ‘No-Go’ Zones

Crime in Sweden, Part III: Does Sweden Have ‘No-Go Zones’ Where the Police Can’t Enter?
France

An early usage of the term regarding Europe was in a 2002 opinion piece by David Ignatius in The New York Times, where he wrote about France, "Arab gangs regularly vandalize synagogues here, the North African suburbs have become no-go zones at night, and the French continue to shrug their shoulders."[22] La Courneuve, a municipality (commune) in the Paris region, was described by police as a no-go zone.[23]

In 2010, Raphaël Stainville of French newspaper Le Figaro called certain neighborhoods of the southern city Perpignan "veritable lawless zones", saying they had become too dangerous to travel in at night. He added that the same was true in parts of Béziers and Nîmes.[24] In 2012, Gilles Demailly (fr), the mayor of the French city Amiens, in the wake of several riots, called the northern part of his city a lawless zone, where one could no longer order a pizza or call for a doctor.[25] In 2014, Fabrice Balanche, a scholar of the Middle East, labelled the northern city of Roubaix, as well as parts of Marseille, "mini-Islamic states", saying that the authority of the state is completely absent there.[26] American magazines Newsweek[27] and The New Republic[28] have also used the term to describe parts of France.

In January 2015, after the Charlie Hebdo shooting in Paris, various American media, including the news cable channels Fox News and CNN, described the existence of no-go zones across Europe and in France in particular, or featured guests that referred to them. In some cases, the French areas termed "sensitive urban zones"[29] were described as no-go zones.[30][31] Both networks were criticized for these statements,[32] and anchors on both networks later apologized for the characterizations.[33][34][35][36] The mayor of Paris, Anne Hidalgo, said that she intended to sue Fox News for its statements.[37]
[Source]

Appears there are no, no-go areas in Western Europe, BO.

Where is your evidence there are any?

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:12 pm

It appears as if he owes his office to Putin.
You got proof of that Putin allegation don't you...
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:38 pm

"No-go zone" is just a turn of phrase. It doesn't literally mean that an area is barricaded off by the military. "Sensitive Urban Area", as mentioned in your Wiki piece, is just a politically correct way of saying STAY OUT!!

Of course the Mayor of Paris is going to deny it on her watch. There are dozens upon dozens of media articles describing the unrest and violence in these "sensitive" areas so they DO exist. Many many pictures to go with those articles. Areas where I would not even attempt to go. Perhaps you would Brian?

White flight from Birminghamshire and other parts of London is very real. Are they fleeing because they are bigots? Or are they fleeing because they do not feel safe?