Democrats Sue Trump

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Black Orchid

Re: Democrats Sue Trump

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:39 pm

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:06 pm

Pictures prove nothing, BO. Where is your real evidence? I provided mine.
Black Orchid wrote:"No-go zone" is just a turn of phrase. It doesn't literally mean that an area is barricaded off by the military. "Sensitive Urban Area", as mentioned in your Wiki piece, is just a politically correct way of saying STAY OUT!!

Of course the Mayor of Paris is going to deny it on her watch. There are dozens upon dozens of media articles describing the unrest and violence in these "sensitive" areas so they DO exist. Many many pictures to go with those articles. Areas where I would not even attempt to go. Perhaps you would Brian?

White flight from Birminghamshire and other parts of London is very real. Are they fleeing because they are bigots? Or are they fleeing because they do not feel safe?
If you had actually read the links I provided, you would have discovered that most of those articles are sourced from right-wing reports/sites. In reality, there is no where in Western Europe where the Police cannot access. Those sites are trying to promote fear.

People may not feel safe but hey, that is their worry. I've never visited an area where I did not feel safe but then, I'm a fairly large bloke who can handle himself. I believe many people carry their attitudes towards others with them. Their fear is self-made, in otherwords. They fear Muslims so they are afraid of them, whereas I treat them simply as people who may dress differently and speak differently. Large numbers don't frighten me either.
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:03 am

A picture is worth a thousand words brian.

You have a tendency to live in denial.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

BigP

Post by BigP » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:09 pm

brian ross wrote:Pictures prove nothing, BO. Where is your real evidence? I provided mine.
Black Orchid wrote:"No-go zone" is just a turn of phrase. It doesn't literally mean that an area is barricaded off by the military. "Sensitive Urban Area", as mentioned in your Wiki piece, is just a politically correct way of saying STAY OUT!!

Of course the Mayor of Paris is going to deny it on her watch. There are dozens upon dozens of media articles describing the unrest and violence in these "sensitive" areas so they DO exist. Many many pictures to go with those articles. Areas where I would not even attempt to go. Perhaps you would Brian?

White flight from Birminghamshire and other parts of London is very real. Are they fleeing because they are bigots? Or are they fleeing because they do not feel safe?

I've never visited an area where I did not feel safe but then, I'm a fairly large bloke who can handle himself.
I guess the tourist busses didnt take you to those spots Brian, lol

BigP

Post by BigP » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:13 pm

""I'm a fairly large bloke who can handle himself.""

I get the feeling youve been doing that till your eyes popped out lol

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:20 pm

I haven't been to London for quite a few years now but, when I was there, there were places where you had to keep your wits about you ... as in ALL large cities.

I have a few friends who formerly lived in London and they have ALL moved north. It's not because they are 'Islamophobes' or 'bigots' it is because thousands upon thousands of the same demographic moved into their area and made it uncomfortable to anyone not of their religious persuasion.

Horses mouth! I wish Ticky would come over and give his first hand view lol.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:31 pm

Black Orchid wrote:I haven't been to London for quite a few years now but, when I was there, there were places where you had to keep your wits about you ... as in ALL large cities.

I have a few friends who formerly lived in London and they have ALL moved north. It's not because they are 'Islamophobes' or 'bigots' it is because thousands upon thousands of the same demographic moved into their area and made it uncomfortable to anyone not of their religious persuasion.

Invite "Ticky"?

The Mechanic

Post by The Mechanic » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:02 pm

Black Orchid wrote:I haven't been to London for quite a few years now but, when I was there, there were places where you had to keep your wits about you ... as in ALL large cities.

I've just been reading about London and its useless Arab Mayor...

a leading surgeon has warned that is about to explode once the weather warms up...

the crazy arabs will be on the streets stabbing people.. its out of control...

Acid attacks.. its out of control...

forced marriages... out of control.. (growing in australia too but no one is getting convicted .. what message does that send?)

London has over taken NYC with the most knife attack death in the first quarter this year...

stop pandering and start smashing and deporting... :evil:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-05/a ... ck/8589136

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-05/a ... ck/8589136

'
SUMMER OF CARNAGE' Finsbury Park stabbing – man stabbed to death just yards from Jeremy Corbyn’s home as London murder count in 2018 hits 62
you aint seen nothing yet...

its about to go full throttle... London will be a waste land and a no go zone in a couple of years..
Beware the Fury of a Patient Man Q WWG1WGA ▄︻╦デ╤一

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:44 pm

BigP wrote: I guess the tourist busses didnt take you to those spots Brian, lol
Never been on a tour bus. What are they like?

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:47 pm

The Mechanic wrote:

I've just been reading about London and its useless Arab Mayor...
Except he is a Londoner, an Englishman, Mechie. Your Islamophobia is showing. Tsk, tsk. :roll: