More violence in Paris

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Rorschach

Re: More violence in Paris

Post by Rorschach » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:27 am

Did brian just say Muslims are mentally ill? :du
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:18 am

Rorschach wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:27 am
Did brian just say Muslims are mentally ill? :du
I don't think so.

I think he said muslims avoid islamic countries.
For very valid reasons.

Same reasons we should avoid muslims coming here. illegals or not.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:54 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:16 pm
Was it because the perpetrator was an Afghan refugee or because they were (supposedly) a Muslim that you feel the need to post this, BO?

Why must this always be because of a person's religion rather than their mental state or physical means? Do we hear you complaining about Christians/Hindus/Buddhists/Animists' religion? If not, why not?

The overwhelming numbers of refugees in any country and peaceful, law-abiding and well mannered people. Yes, even in Australia. They are grateful that they have been given a place of sanctuary and are not being persecuted by Terrorists or Government sponsored military forces. Why do you seek to persecute them, BO? What have they ever done to you, personally? You are much more likely to be struck by lightning than by anything a refugee is likely to do.
What's it like being such a leftwing cuck that no one would be surprised that polish your wife's boyfriends knob before he fucks her?
Does Muhhumed appreciate your efforts?
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:47 am

brian ross wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:16 pm
Why must this always be because of a person's religion rather than their mental state or physical means?
I think he thinks they are mental.... :roll:

Good reason not to import them...
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD