China knows how to deal with muzzos

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Valkie

China knows how to deal with muzzos

Post by Valkie » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:56 pm

No mucking about in China.
Get the lazy, worthless, parasites up and working.
No welfare drain in China, no muzzo terrorism, just nice quiet controlled muzzos in detention centres to teach them how to be human.

We need this in Australia, badly.
China Breaks Silence on Muslim Detention Camps, Calling Them ‘Humane’

BEIJING — Under mounting international criticism, China has given its most extensive defense yet of its sweeping campaign to detain and indoctrinate Muslims, with a senior official on Tuesday describing its network of camps in the far west as humane job-training centers.

Rights groups, American lawmakers and a United Nations panel have assailed the “transformation through education” camps holding Uighurs and members of other Muslim minority groups in China’s far northwestern Xinjiang region. Hundreds of thousands have been held in the camps — one estimate says a million — and former inmates who have fled abroad have described them as virtual prisons that engage in harsh brainwashing.

But the chairman of Xinjiang’s government, Shohrat Zakir, himself an ethnic Uighur, called the camps a “humane” and lawful shield against terrorism in an interview published by China’s official Xinhua news agency. He said the facilities gave Uighurs and other Muslims courses in the Chinese language and taught them to be law-abiding citizens. They also receive training in job skills such as making clothes, e-commerce, hairdressing and cosmetology, Mr. Zakir said.

Mr. Zakir said that “students” in the facilities were provided with free meals, air-conditioned dormitories, movie screenings and access to computer rooms.

“Xinjiang has launched a vocational education and training program according to the law,” Mr. Zakir said. “Its purpose is to get rid of the environment and soil that breeds terrorism and religious extremism.”

Mr. Zakir did not say how many Muslims had been sent to the camps, but he appeared to acknowledge for the first time that people were being held against their will in the facilities for months or years at a time.
He said the program dealt with people suspected of wrongdoing that fell short of requiring criminal convictions, and that they received “graduation certificates” only after signing agreements and meeting certain criteria. Some detainees, he said, were being prepared for release and assignment to jobs at the end of 2018.

Mr. Zakir suggested the campaign would continue for many years. The “deradicalization” program is showing results, he said, “but the duration, complexity and intensity remain acute, and we must maintain high vigilance.”
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

brian ross

Re: China knows how to deal with muzzos

Post by brian ross » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:58 pm

I wonder, did China know how to deal with Christians?

Did China know how to deal with the intelligentsia during the Cultural Revolution?

Did China know how to deal with Capitalists during and after the Revolution?

Did China know how to deal with Land Owners during and after the Revolution?

Did China know how to deal with Lawyers, Doctors, Engineers, anybody who had been educated and trained during the "Thousand Flowers" campaign?

China has only two ways of dealing with people. Either they kill them or they imprison them. It has failed dismally in the past, it will fail dismally in the future and for anybody to be praising the Chinese in their oppression of anybody suggests what about the praiser? Tut, tut.
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:16 pm

Yet you praise muzzo barbarians?

Strange disconnect?
I have a dream

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:49 pm

Valkie wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:16 pm
Yet you praise muzzo barbarians?

Strange disconnect?
Yes, a very strange disconnect. Would you care to quote back to us where I have "praised Muslim barbarians", Valkie?

Here, I'll even give you some space in which to do it:

Or will you scuttle away as people who usually make outlandish claims about what I have said do?

In reality, I don't think I've actually praised any Muslims, barbarian or otherwise, anywhere. Funny that, hey?

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:08 am

Yep

China really knows how to deal with barbaric, primitive, retarded muzzos.

Wish we had the Chinese here.
No more muzzo issues
I have a dream

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:52 am

Valkie wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:08 am
We do. In droves.
The Australian Bureau of Statistics wrote this week that after English, “the next most common languages spoken at home were Mandarin, Arabic, Cantonese, and Vietnamese”. Half of all Australians were either born overseas or have one or both parents who were.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:20 pm

Valkie wrote:
Yep

China really knows how to deal with barbaric, primitive, retarded muzzos.

No more muzzo issues
So, you've decided to scuttle away, have you? Oh, dearie, dearie, me. How typical. Tut, tut.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:26 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:52 am
Valkie wrote:
We do. In droves.
The Australian Bureau of Statistics wrote this week that after English, “the next most common languages spoken at home were Mandarin, Arabic, Cantonese, and Vietnamese”. Half of all Australians were either born overseas or have one or both parents who were.
And that's a good thing.
Australia is a nation of immigrants
Immigrants who have worked, toiled, contributed and built a better country.
I have friends who have ancestors from virtually every country on the planet.
Their parents came here, worked hard and became successful.

But the latest bunch of ingrates, come here for nothing but a free ride
They do not integrate
They bring crime, barbarism, brutality and sick practices.
They take over suburbs, not like the Greeks, Italians and other people, making them into cultural meccas.
This new mob takes over suburbs to stop others from coming in.

Oh the apologists say this is untrue
But try walking down a Granville street at night, especially near their devil worshiping he'll hole.

I am all for contributing and worthwhile immigration
I dislike with a passion, those who abuse, Rob, insult and take without giving.
This cult of death is antithetical to civilization
This can be seen in every country run by this cult of death.
And we are seeing the results of allowing this infection to come to our country.

Islam is nothing but trouble
In its entire existence it has been nothing but trouble
Imrans who rule without any official or controlled education other than reading a book of lies by a sociopath, murdering self confessed paedophile.

No wonder they are the barbaric creatures they are,
They have no place other than back in the hell holes they have fled.
I have a dream

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:21 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:52 am
Valkie wrote:
We do. In droves.
You do realise that many different nationalities speak Chinese?

I know of one person who stated that he routinely spoke Burmese in his house in a Census. He was Australian, his wife was Burmese and he was an Academic who spoke Burmese fluently. Funny how little things like that skew the statistics, hey?

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:46 pm

An Academic eh.... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl should we all bow down then bwian
just because some dipstick wants to speak Burmese.
Perhaps he should spend his time teaching her English and practice that at home... it will be more advantageous to her and their family. :du :du :du
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD