China knows how to deal with muzzos

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Black Orchid

Re: China knows how to deal with muzzos

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:57 pm

I think we are quite safe in stating that 99.9% of those who speak Mandarin here are actually Chinese.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:22 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:57 pm
I think we are quite safe in stating that 99.9% of those who speak Mandarin here are actually Chinese.
I wouldn't go quite that high, BO. I'd say somewhere in the region of about 97-98% are Chinese in origin. They are not Chinese in citizenship. There is a clear difference, you realise and your attitude seems to lump all Australians of Chinese descent in the one boat for some reason. I wonder why?
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:25 pm

What 'boat' would that be Brian? Please stop twisting what I type to suit yourself. You need to clearly read and understand what people actually say before you run off on your tangents.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:25 pm

LOL

Pedants.... no margin is too small. :du :du :du
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:28 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:25 pm
What 'boat' would that be Brian? Please stop twisting what I type to suit yourself. You need to clearly read and understand what people actually say before you run off on your tangents.
That they, as Chinese somehow owe their allegiance to China, not to Australia. If that is not you intended, then I apologise but that is what I read in your posts, BO. You really need to prefix your words with something more descriptive...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:37 pm

Considering the Chinese government gives them zero deposit loans in order to buy property here in Australia and recently threatened to hold Australia to ransom by withdrawing Chinese students from our Universities I would imagine that they do, in fact, owe their allegiance to China first.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:42 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:37 pm
Considering the Chinese government gives them zero deposit loans in order to buy property here in Australia and recently threatened to hold Australia to ransom by withdrawing Chinese students from our Universities I would imagine that they do, in fact, owe their allegiance to China first.
Even the Australian citizens, BO? Really? Tut, tut, reality overtakes with your views, hey? I once served with a WO^2 who was Chinese, his family had fled China in 1949. He some interesting stories to tell.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:39 pm

Brian if you think all those from the east and ME, who become Australian citizens, owe their allegiance first and foremost to Australia you are dreaming.

If that were the case we wouldn't have so many wannabe terrorists being watched constantly on the tax payer dollar and we wouldn't be having to spend even more money on extra jails to house those who attempt to radicalise inmates etc etc etc.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:31 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:39 pm
Brian if you think all those from the east and ME, who become Australian citizens, owe their allegiance first and foremost to Australia you are dreaming.
The same claims were made about the Irish, the Jews, the Catholics, the Greeks, the Italians, the Germans, the Serbs and so on and so on, BO. How did all those beliefs work out in the end, hey? Muslims are instructed, in case you weren't aware of it, to give their loyalty to the "local Prince" and to obey his laws. They swear allegiance on the Q'ran, their Holy Book. Do you really think a devout Muslim is any less devout than a devout Christian? If so, why? Is it 'cause you don't like Muslims that you don't want to learn about them, or something? Mmmm?
If that were the case we wouldn't have so many wannabe terrorists being watched constantly on the tax payer dollar and we wouldn't be having to spend even more money on extra jails to house those who attempt to radicalise inmates etc etc etc.
Who is doing the watching, BO? Their fellow Muslims, by chance? Now, why would they be informing on the Islamist Terrorists if they didn't owe their allegiance to Australia and loved Australian society? Mmmm?

Is there a problem with your logic in this sort of thing, BO? There seems to be a disconnect between what you believe and what actually is occurring in the real world.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:46 pm

brian ross wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:31 pm
The same claims were made about the Irish, the Jews, the Catholics, the Greeks, the Italians, the Germans, the Serbs and so on and so on, BO.
Rubbish.
How did all those beliefs work out in the end, hey?
The immigrants who helped build Australia were very different. They assimilated. They came here because they wanted to make Australia their home and enjoy and respect our values.
Who is doing the watching, BO?
Multiple task forces funded by the tax payer who support counter terrorism operations. Even though the Middle Eastern Crime Squad and the Asian Crime Squad bowed to progressive pressure to change their names. They were given these names for a reason.
Their fellow Muslims, by chance? Now, why would they be informing on the Islamist Terrorists if they didn't owe their allegiance to Australia and loved Australian society? Mmmm?
Proof that their fellow muslims are dobbing them in? Not conjecture. Proof! Occasionally this may happen but I believe it would be a very small number of instances within the whole. People in areas where there are large muslim communities are on alert and would be, by far, the majority of the ones reporting suspicious behaviour.