Re: Trump bans rude terrible person banned

Post by brian ross » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:48 pm

cods wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:12 pm
brian ross wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:17 pm
cods wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:13 am
like a lot of things bri... you conveniently forget the guy put his hands on a young women just doing her job.....he wasnt banned for being rude.
No, that was the ostensible reason, Cods, it wasn't the actual reason. He was declared to be "rude" by el Presidente'. The White House produced faked evidence about him "putting his hands on a young woman" to justify their banning of him. Trump is a con man and you just cannot see it.
ahhh so if you agreed he was asked to leave because of touching a young female that would be ok because its what you believe
I do wish you'd learn to use the quote function properly, Cods.

Also, please don't shout. It is pointless.

If he had hit the Intern, if he had shouldered the Intern, if he had actually physically assaulted, I'd agree with him losing his credentials. The White House faked the evidence against him, speeding it up to make what he did look far more violent than it actually was. You appear to believe what they are telling you. That is your choice but please, don't try and tell us it is the truth about what happened. El Presidente' was miffed and he took away the person who miffed him's credentials. It is how petty el Presidente' is.
at the end of the day trump is the PRESIDENT.. the Presidency is an ICON.. at all time the "chair" alone deserves RESPECT
Respect must be earnt, Cods. It is not just awarded. Trump has undermined what ever respect he deserves as el Presidente'.

the position doesnt earn respect brian.....like or loath he is the one the people elected....
The people did not elect him, Cods. He lost the popular election. He won the Electoral College election. I won't bother explaining to you the difference because it appears to make no difference to you. Trump was not popularly elected.

The position of el Presidente has embued in it, a certain level of respect. However, as I have pointed out, Trump has wasted that. His senseless attacks on the media has shown that.
its very noticeable brian when you agree with the perps behaviour you dont care what happens to democracy....
No, I care a great deal more than you appear to, Cods. If a Democratic el Presidente' did the same things that Trump has done, I'd call them on those, as well. However, I have yet to see a Democratic el Presidente' act the way Trump does. Have you?
that is your right brian you live in a DEMOCRACY after all.....but just because YOU do not agree or like doesnt mean you are correct with your assumptions.....you see More people did vote for him ... thats a fact......he rough and a bit uncouth unusual for a President I agree.....but even pyou might admit that Amerika had lost its shine...Obama brought the country down to a gopher state.....at everyones beck and call....and were they appreciated NOT ON YOUR LIFE....in fact they were blamed for everything... and Trump said up you takers I am taking my wallet and aircraft and fighting men and women home and leaving you to get on with it all by yourselves.....and I dont blame him...he cares about his own country.....not godforsaken desserts whos people that turn on you as quick as look at you...
[/quote]

As I have pointed out, Cods, Trump did not win the popular election in the USA in 2016. He lost that to Clinton. He won the Electoral College election and got the Presidency. Fine, he has failed IMHO to earn the position by his actions. He is a conniving, annoying, pain-in-the-arse, Racist and White Supremacist supporting nasty small-minded creature. As I have said, America is welcome to him. He is everything worst about the Republican Party that nominated him.

You, OTOH appear to like him. Fine. To you, he's doing a fine job. Good. That is your choice. I've made my views clear about this creature.
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

rhino

Post by rhino » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:42 pm

There was no fakery or "doctoring" the original video was not doctored. The reporter was way out of line.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:58 pm

Should check your own post Brian :lol:

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:30 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:58 pm
Bit difficult to fix now, isn't it?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:38 pm

brian ross wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:30 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:58 pm
Bit difficult to fix now, isn't it?
Yes it is. Moral of the story? Don't attack/criticise others unless you check your own nest first. :thumb

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:15 pm

rhino wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:42 pm
There was no fakery or "doctoring" the original video was not doctored. The reporter was way out of line.

yes

Anyone as rude as that, you would not invite than back to your home.

Trump did not.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

cods

Post by cods » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:23 pm

ohj dear bri must have failed the same school that aussie did..

have you noticed he has exactly the same mannerisms.. ie talking down to everyone...lol

like with aussie I switch off and dont read his condescending replies...why would you... :roll: :roll:

bri bri your wasting your time trying to lord it over myself.....I am far to old for you to insult me with your bad lefty attitude....

you think you know it all... yeah met your kind before... full of yourself and thats as far as it goes...

you talk about debating yet all you do is sling barbs at the poster......and give orders.......

not my idea of debating..

did you come up with that list of RELIGIONS mainly CHRISTIAN who are relentlessly killing people all over the world who do not follow their faith..

I have asked before a few are interested in seeing your list....

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:11 pm

cods wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:23 pm
ohj dear bri must have failed the same school that aussie did..

have you noticed he has exactly the same mannerisms.. ie talking down to everyone...lol

like with aussie I switch off and dont read his condescending replies...why would you... :roll: :roll:

bri bri your wasting your time trying to lord it over myself.....I am far to old for you to insult me with your bad lefty attitude....

you think you know it all... yeah met your kind before... full of yourself and thats as far as it goes...

you talk about debating yet all you do is sling barbs at the poster......and give orders.......

not my idea of debating..

did you come up with that list of RELIGIONS mainly CHRISTIAN who are relentlessly killing people all over the world who do not follow their faith..

I have asked before a few are interested in seeing your list....