The impeachment inquiry

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Bogan

Re: The impeachment inquiry

Post by Bogan » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:49 am

Hi Brian. Last I heard you had been arrested in the Ecuadorean embassy by Scotland Yard?

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:49 am

Hi Brian. Last I heard you had been arrested in the Ecuadorean embassy by Scotland Yard?

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:40 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:19 pm
BigP wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:08 pm
Its a funny world Tex, When i chat to my ex about the Americas , She says it would be the last place on earth she would live, I feel she says it out of ignorance , As the states is such a divers place culturally and climatically you would be hard pressed to find a place that wouldn't be great to live,, :purple :yellow
It's vast and beautiful and I don't know much about NZ but it is SO much cheaper than Australia. Unless you want to live in places like NY or LA, which I wouldn't.

Infrastructure is streets ahead too and hardly no matter where you live there are huge centres only 10-15 minutes away.
Been to NZ a few times.
Yes its pretty and has great fishing.
But work is hard to come by, poorly paid and while cheaper by our standards, expensive on their incomes.

Its also bloody cold in winter and harder to get around than you think.

I personally wouldn't live there.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

BigP

Post by BigP » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:10 pm

Valkie wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:40 am
Black Orchid wrote:
BigP wrote:
Its a funny world Tex, When i chat to my ex about the Americas , She says it would be the last place on earth she would live, I feel she says it out of ignorance , As the states is such a divers place culturally and climatically you would be hard pressed to find a place that wouldn't be great to live,, :purple :yellow
It's vast and beautiful and I don't know much about NZ but it is SO much cheaper than Australia. Unless you want to live in places like NY or LA, which I wouldn't.

Infrastructure is streets ahead too and hardly no matter where you live there are huge centres only 10-15 minutes away.
Been to NZ a few times.
But work is hard to come by, poorly paid and while cheaper by our standards, expensive on their incomes.

""Its also bloody cold in winter and harder to get around than you think.""

That shows your ignorance of the country, NZ runs pretty much north to south Top of the north is mild, bottom of the south is harsh , I have never had a problem finding well paid employment

Im chilling at the moment I work 20 hours a week for 53K, It pays the bills and gives me a load of leisure time

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:07 am

BigP wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:10 pm
Valkie wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
BigP wrote:

Been to NZ a few times.

That shows your ignorance of the country, NZ runs pretty much north to south Top of the north is mild, bottom of the south is harsh , I have never had a problem finding well paid employment

Im chilling at the moment I work 20 hours a week for 53K, It pays the bills and gives me a load of leisure time
I admit my exposure to NZ is limited.
Mainly to the south island.

I was consulting in the Greymouth area after a rather unfortunate mining incident (you will know what I'm talking about).
At the time I was there, those I spoke to were saying they were looking unsuccessfully for work while the mining was in a state of flux.

It was coming into winter bot times I was there, and I was fortunate enough to have a couple of weekends to travel down to Invercargell to see where my Stabicraft was built.
Very friendly people they even showed me around.

I also got to see the huge waves at the Greymouth bar when it was working.
I would never be brave enough to be on any of those fishing vessels on that damn thing.

My most fond memory was the lamb shanks at the pub at Greymouth
But the motel was less than what I was used to, the constant wind was blowing through every gap on both visits.
Is it always windy at Greymouth?
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

BigP

Post by BigP » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:04 pm

Valkie wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:07 am
BigP wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:10 pm
Valkie wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
BigP wrote:

Been to NZ a few times.

I admit my exposure to NZ is limited.
Mainly to the south island.

I was consulting in the Greymouth area after a rather unfortunate mining incident (you will know what I'm talking about).
At the time I was there, those I spoke to were saying they were looking unsuccessfully for work while the mining was in a state of flux.

It was coming into winter bot times I was there, and I was fortunate enough to have a couple of weekends to travel down to Invercargell to see where my Stabicraft was built.
Very friendly people they even showed me around.

I also got to see the huge waves at the Greymouth bar when it was working.
I would never be brave enough to be on any of those fishing vessels on that damn thing.

My most fond memory was the lamb shanks at the pub at Greymouth
But the motel was less than what I was used to, the constant wind was blowing through every gap on both visits.
Is it always windy at Greymouth?

They have just recently drilled a few holes into that mine and found a few bodies, they will never be recovered, The greenies have fucked over that part of the country , we import shit coal, but cant mine the good quality stuff available here. You figure lol