Senator entailed to sex trafficking investigation.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Black Orchid

Re: Senator entailed to sex trafficking investigation.

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:52 am

A CNN director has admitted on video under the guise of a Tinder date to using “propaganda” to hurt Republican Representative Matt Gaetz – describing him as a “problem” capable of causing “hiccups” in the passing of laws.

Project Veritas released the video recording of the network’s Technical Director Charlie Chester, in which he is asked if CNN uses “propaganda”.

“I don’t know, I – yeah,” he said.

“If the agenda, say, is to get, like, Matt Gaetz right now, he's like this Republican," Mr Chester said.

“He's a problem for the Democratic Party because he's so conservative, right? And he can cause a lot of hiccups in passing of laws and whatnot.

“So it would be great for the Democratic Party to get him out. So we're going to keep running those stories to keep hurting him and make it so that it can't be buried and, like, just, you know, settled outside of court.

“And just like, you know, if we keep pushing that, it's helping us.

“That's propaganda because it's helping us in some way.”
https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6248938060001

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:36 am

Shock! Horror! Are you trying to say that the media is bias in support of there own political narrative! Who'd have thunk it! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Good thing Sky and Fox are there to set you strait... They aren't about the narrative... It's all about truth and factual information. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:16 am

I'm not "trying" to say anything but there's a massive difference between bias towards your own political leaning and intentionally lying in a bid to control the election of leader of the free world as CNN has now admitted to doing.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:56 am

Some Sky presenters are very pro federal government....
Murray would kiss SloMos arse every day and twice on sunday if he could...
Whilst at the same time....dumping on Albo and every other Labor state government....
Their bias is blatant.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:49 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:16 am
I'm not "trying" to say anything but there's a massive difference between bias towards your own political leaning and intentionally lying in a bid to control the election of leader of the free world as CNN has now admitted to doing.
Really? What does a libertarian have in common with the democrat party? And, for good measure, what does a libertarian have in common with the republican party?

Obviously nothing... yet you persist in trying to claim that I am what I am not!
Such is the nature of a disrespectful troll I guess!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:15 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:49 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:16 am
Really? What does a libertarian have in common with the democrat party? And, for good measure, what does a libertarian have in common with the republican party?

Obviously nothing... yet you persist in trying to claim that I am what I am not!
Such is the nature of a disrespectful troll I guess!
Well what a bizarre thing to say! I'd follow your lead by including a half dozen emotes to show how much I am laughing but I find that rather childish.

Where in God's name did I claim anything about you at all? I know you are full of your own self importance but please explain how any of what I said was about you. Do you consider yourself the media capable of ousting a President in these fantasies that you have?

But since you brought it up I'll say this. Libertarian? Fiscally conservative and socially liberal. A very confused stance and one that suits you to a T. Have a lie down Nom Lolol.

Still laughing :WTF

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:41 pm

New reports on the federal sex trafficking investigation into Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) have revealed more details about the extent of the probe, including the seizure of his iPhone by federal agents over the winter and an associate’s cooperation against him since last year.

Gaetz’s cellphone was seized when federal agents executed a search warrant, Politico reported Tuesday, citing interviews with three people who were told of the matter by the congressman, who changed his phone number late last year. His former girlfriend’s phone was also reportedly seized.

In another development indicating Gaetz’s intensifying predicament, Gaetz’s associate Joel Greenberg has reportedly been providing information since last year to investigators, according to The New York Times.

Greenberg has told investigators that he and Gaetz had sexual encounters with women in exchange for cash and gifts, two people briefed on the matter told the Times.

Greenberg, a former tax collector in Seminole County, Florida, began talking to investigators to secure leniency after realizing that the government had “overwhelming evidence against him,” according to the Times. He was indicted last June on a federal sex trafficking charge and dozens of other counts, including identity theft and bribery of a public official.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/matt-gae ... 54e81877f1

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:12 pm

So here is a legal perspective on what is happening with the Matt Gaetz fiasco.

Just a side note to this video... Gaetz tries to compare himself with Tucker in that Tucker was wrongly accused of a sex crime... Thing is the, the female accuser in the Tucker case was mentally ill and recanted her claim. Also, in defense of Tucker, I believe him when he claims that he doesn't. remember the girl on his arm at a dinning date that Tucker and his wife attended with Gaetz.

Otherwise, I think Gaetz is a sleaze and most likely guilty.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Tue May 04, 2021 3:30 pm

REPORT: MATT GAETZ’S WINGMAN SOLD HIM OUT IN A LETTER DETAILING THEIR MANY ALLEGED SEX CRIMES

So you’ve probably heard by now, things haven’t been going so great of late for Congressman Matt Gaetz. Since the news broke last month that the Department of Justice is investigating him for allegedly paying women for sex and, separately, for sleeping with a minor and transporting her across state lines, the hits, as they say, have not stopped coming. After the initial story that the Florida lawmaker might have committed the sort of crimes that can send a person to prison for at least 10 years, CNN reported that he is also a professional sleazebag who allegedly showed naked photos of women he’d slept with to colleagues on the House floor. Then we learned that he was seemingly dumb enough to have provided receipts to the women he’d allegedly compensated for sex. Subsequent to that, it came out that Gaetz had reportedly asked his pal Donald Trump for a blanket pardon for “any” crimes he might have committed, which is not typically something innocent people feel the need to do. Then there was the news that his wingman and alleged coconspirator, Joel Greenberg, was likely cooperating with the feds, followed by the emergence of the Venmo transactions. At which point you might think the reservoir of no good, very bad news for the Republican “firebrand” had run dry. But apparently, not so much!

The Daily Beast reports that Greenberg, Gaetz’s close friend who allegedly procured the women the congressman paid for sex, wrote a “confession” letter last year detailing the many alleged sex crimes committed by the two men, as part of a failed attempt to secure a pardon from Trump with the help of Roger Stone.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/04 ... confession

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Wed May 19, 2021 4:59 pm

'This is just must-see television': Smirking attorney hints that his client Joel Greenberg is about to rat on Matt Gaetz in sex-trafficking plea-deal
Attorney Fritz Scheller made the comments after a hearing in Florida Monday
Greenberg pleaded guilty and said he would cooperate with federal prosecutors
Prosecutors dropped 27 charges against him for his cooperation and testimony
He is central to the probe into whether Rep. Matt Gaetz trafficked a minor for sex
Said to be ready to accuse Gaetz of paying 15 young women for sex including prostitute Megan Zalonka after a cocaine-fueled party at a Trump fundraiser

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... Gaetz.html