Creepy Joe

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Aussie

Re: Creepy Joe

Post by Aussie » Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:55 pm

Texan wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:10 am
I guess it's unanimous. We all think Biden is an empty suit with a full diaper.

We can't be the world's police force forever and we need to pull out of Afghanistan. The problem is that we threw every Western sympathizer under the bus by pulling out the military before getting OUR citizens and supporting allies out of the country first. We also left considerable military resources to the toweliban, including an air base with some aircraft. Idiots, or was this another payola to China as they are all buddy buddy with the toweliban and stand to gain great influence in the region. They won't think twice about taking over Tiawan or even Australia. I hope an impeachment is coming soon, not that the cackler will be any better.
How do you think China will be able to take over Australia? (Taiwan, probably.)

Texan

Post by Texan » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:31 pm

Aussie wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:55 pm
Texan wrote:

We can't be the world's police force forever and we need to pull out of Afghanistan. The problem is that we threw every Western sympathizer under the bus by pulling out the military before getting OUR citizens and supporting allies out of the country first. We also left considerable military resources to the toweliban, including an air base with some aircraft. Idiots, or was this another payola to China as they are all buddy buddy with the toweliban and stand to gain great influence in the region. They won't think twice about taking over Tiawan or even Australia. I hope an impeachment is coming soon, not that the cackler will be any better.
I keep hearing complaints of Chinese running ocean ports, owning commercial farms, influencing school curricula and government policies, and your size and proximity leave you vulnerable. I think Taiwan has more to worry about first, but China is a threat to us all eventually.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:05 am

Texan wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:31 pm
Aussie wrote:
Texan wrote:

I keep hearing complaints of Chinese running ocean ports, owning commercial farms, influencing school curricula and government policies, and your size and proximity leave you vulnerable. I think Taiwan has more to worry about first, but China is a threat to us all eventually.

After the humiliation in Afghanistan China is emboldened.
They will be planning to invade Taiwan down to every tiny detail.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:01 pm

Aussie wrote:
Texan wrote:

They will just buy australia. Money will be the influencer.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:22 am

Osama bin Laden once warned al Qaeda not to target Joe Biden because he believed that his inheriting the presidency if something were to happen to Barack Obama would “lead the US into a crisis,” a resurfaced letter shows.

In the letter dated May 2010, the al Qaeda 9/11 mastermind wrote he had no assassination plots against Biden because he deemed him “totally unprepared” to lead the United States.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/20/bin-laden ... to-crisis/

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:02 pm

Report: Taliban Captured 2,000 US Armored Vehicles, 40 Aircraft, and Machine Gun.

President Joe Biden created a humanitarian disaster by abruptly withdrawing U.S. forces from Afghanistan earlier this month — but the worst of it will come from what was left behind.

According to Reuters, officials estimate that the Taliban is now equipped with a war chest that includes advanced weapons, intelligence-gathering apparatus and as many as 40 aircraft and more than 2,000 armored vehicles — all courtesy of the U.S.A.

“We have already seen Taliban fighters armed with U.S.-made weapons they seized from the Afghan forces,” Republican Rep. Michael McCaul of Texas, who serves on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, told the news outlet.

“This poses a significant threat to the United States and our allies,” the top Republican on the committee said.

“Everything that hasn’t been destroyed is the Taliban’s now,” an anonymous U.S. official reportedly said.

Prior to the announced withdrawal of American forces that Biden hastily moved up to Aug. 31, the U.S. had provided the Afghan military with $28 billion worth of instruments of war between 2002 and 2017.

During the two decades at war, American taxpayers purchased more than 200 aircraft, 162,000 pieces of communications apparatus and a whopping 600,000 guns — including machine guns and M16 rifles — for Afghanistan’s military forces.

They had Humvees, scout attack and UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters, and ScanEagle military drones, howitzers and even 16,000 night-vision devices — with some portion of these materials now in the hands of the Taliban.

“The ability to operate at night is a real game-changer,” an unnamed congressional aide told Reuters.

Kabul fell and the Taliban took over seemingly overnight in the humiliating debacle Biden created, and footage of the terrorists showing off some of these newly purloined weapons made its way to social media.

Claims in an unknown location in Afghanistan the Taliban seized a large cache of M4 carbines, LMGs, PVS-7D, night vision goggles, and assorted U.S. military equipment.

https://www.westernjournal.com/report-t ... 2f02003c45

Biden allegedly sent another $80 million worth of equipment to Bagram just 30 days prior to the collapse. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:23 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:02 pm
Report: Taliban Captured 2,000 US Armored Vehicles, 40 Aircraft, and Machine Gun.

President Joe Biden created a humanitarian disaster by abruptly withdrawing U.S. forces from Afghanistan earlier this month — but the worst of it will come from what was left behind.

According to Reuters, officials estimate that the Taliban is now equipped with a war chest that includes advanced weapons, intelligence-gathering apparatus and as many as 40 aircraft and more than 2,000 armored vehicles — all courtesy of the U.S.A.

“We have already seen Taliban fighters armed with U.S.-made weapons they seized from the Afghan forces,” Republican Rep. Michael McCaul of Texas, who serves on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, told the news outlet.

“This poses a significant threat to the United States and our allies,” the top Republican on the committee said.

“Everything that hasn’t been destroyed is the Taliban’s now,” an anonymous U.S. official reportedly said.

Prior to the announced withdrawal of American forces that Biden hastily moved up to Aug. 31, the U.S. had provided the Afghan military with $28 billion worth of instruments of war between 2002 and 2017.

During the two decades at war, American taxpayers purchased more than 200 aircraft, 162,000 pieces of communications apparatus and a whopping 600,000 guns — including machine guns and M16 rifles — for Afghanistan’s military forces.

They had Humvees, scout attack and UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters, and ScanEagle military drones, howitzers and even 16,000 night-vision devices — with some portion of these materials now in the hands of the Taliban.

“The ability to operate at night is a real game-changer,” an unnamed congressional aide told Reuters.

Kabul fell and the Taliban took over seemingly overnight in the humiliating debacle Biden created, and footage of the terrorists showing off some of these newly purloined weapons made its way to social media.

Claims in an unknown location in Afghanistan the Taliban seized a large cache of M4 carbines, LMGs, PVS-7D, night vision goggles, and assorted U.S. military equipment.

https://www.westernjournal.com/report-t ... 2f02003c45

Biden allegedly sent another $80 million worth of equipment to Bagram just 30 days prior to the collapse. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Biden is unfit to be the leader of the free world.
If he's kicked out Kamala will take over and she's crazy too.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:59 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:23 pm

So...tell me. How is Biden responsible for what the Afghan Army/Military did?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:40 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:59 pm
Bobby wrote:

That's a long story.
Apparently they had no food or ammunition left and all their
training revolved around having air support yet the helicopters
and other aircraft were grounded due to the lack of pilots and maintenance.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:52 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:40 pm
Aussie wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:59 pm
Bobby wrote:

That's a long story.
Apparently they had no food or ammunition left and all their
training revolved around having air support yet the helicopters
and other aircraft were grounded due to the lack of pilots and maintenance.
So.....how is that at the feet of Biden? They are the Afghan military, paid etc by what was the Afghan Gov. I'll bet that former President now in exile has a tidy stash somewhere.