Creepy Joe

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Valkie

Re: Creepy Joe

Post by Valkie » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:34 pm

Poor old biden.

Way out of his depth.

His mood is either hyper or near dead.

I believe he is being drugged to keep him going.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:09 pm

Bobby wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:24 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:02 pm
Former UK commander in Afghanistan says Biden shouldn't be impeached: 'He should be court-martialed'. "The whole world just became vastly more dangerous."

President Biden, as commander in chief of the U.S. armed forces, should be court-martialed for "betraying the United States of America and the United States' armed forces," the former commander of British military forces in Afghanistan said in an interview airing Sunday.

Col. Richard Kemp, CBE, made the pointed recommendation on Sunday's "Life, Liberty & Levin," telling host Mark Levin that Biden humiliated both the American military and its citizens.

"I don't believe President Biden should be impeached. He's the commander in chief of the U.S. armed forces who's just essentially surrendered to the Taliban: He shouldn't be impeached. He should be court-martialed for betraying the United States of America and the United States armed forces."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/former-uk ... -martialed

He didn't get all his own people out before withdrawing his forces.
Those who helped the USA will now be killed in horrible ways.
He abandoned Bagram just prior to this debacle and Bagram was larger and more capable of handling greater airflow than the country's main civilian airport. Yet he just abandoned it and left everything for the Taliban.

There's pure evil in that.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:17 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:09 pm
Bobby wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Former UK commander in Afghanistan says Biden shouldn't be impeached: 'He should be court-martialed'. "The whole world just became vastly more dangerous."

President Biden, as commander in chief of the U.S. armed forces, should be court-martialed for "betraying the United States of America and the United States' armed forces," the former commander of British military forces in Afghanistan said in an interview airing Sunday.

Col. Richard Kemp, CBE, made the pointed recommendation on Sunday's "Life, Liberty & Levin," telling host Mark Levin that Biden humiliated both the American military and its citizens.

"I don't believe President Biden should be impeached. He's the commander in chief of the U.S. armed forces who's just essentially surrendered to the Taliban: He shouldn't be impeached. He should be court-martialed for betraying the United States of America and the United States armed forces."

He abandoned Bagram just prior to this debacle and Bagram was larger and more capable of handling greater airflow than the country's main civilian airport. Yet he just abandoned it and left everything for the Taliban.

You would think the moron woukd at least disable the weapons and vehicles.
I have a dream

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:17 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:09 pm
Bobby wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

Biden is responsible for everyone who will die as a result of the Taliban.
Many will die in horrific ways.
Many women will be used as sex slaves.
How can he sleep at night?
He must be impeached.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:24 pm

A British General said the other day that he shouldn't be impeached he should be court martialled as he is Commander in Chief. I tend to agree.

Yet there are still a few partisan hacks out there saying "look over there it's a unicorn." Trump Trump Trump. Some people have no morals and no shame.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:25 pm

Que the Lilly Allen song.

More appropriate than before.

She needs to do a remake for sloppy Joe
I have a dream

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:46 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:24 pm
A British General said the other day that he shouldn't be impeached he should be court martialled as he is Commander in Chief. I tend to agree.

Yet there are still a few partisan hacks out there saying "look over there it's a unicorn." Trump Trump Trump. Some people have no morals and no shame.
A 'British General?' Huh? It was a Colonel. Officer ranks go from bottom to top......Sub Lieutenant, Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Lieutenant Colonel, Colonel, Brigadier General and then up the further ranks of General. The guy is obviously a Fox Uncle Tom. Here is the link. I am pretty sure this idiot is right on the money though...no doubt about it, Biden will actually be court martialled. Gawd. Really?

Link.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:28 pm

Image-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:42 am

170 dead and still counting. Joe briefly emerges from his basement talks foggily for a couple of minutes then says ...

"Ladies and gentlemen they gave me a list here. The first person I was instructed to call on is ..."

Just who is running this clown show? It's appalling! It's embarrassing! It's frightening and downright dangerous!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:42 pm

He even copied Bush's speech from 9/11. :roll: