Jul 23, 2021

Black Orchid

Re: Creepy Joe

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:47 am

1:24 minute video.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:48 pm

.......and the bumbling foolish geriatric fop trounce your Hero, Humpty Trumpty. Ha.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:51 pm

What the right have failed to realize is that people didn't vote for Biden... They voted to remove trump!
The majority of the electorate would rather have a man well beyond his prime than that of a populist tyrant!
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:53 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:51 pm
What the right have failed to realize is that people didn't vote for Biden... They voted to remove trump!
The majority of the electorate would rather have a man well beyond his prime than that of a populist tyrant!

.....err...that is what I said but in a different way, hoping that I need not grab the horse by the nose and take it to the water.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:15 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Trump's constant use of Twitter was indeed counterproductive and often cringeworthy sure BUT he reduced unemployment amongst minorities, attempted to secure the southern border (I won't go into the mess at the border now and the hundreds of thousands of infected Covid carriers Biden is now bussing around the country), he stood up to China, pushed the pharmaceutical companies into developing a vaccine in record time, nominated people for the SC who believe the country should be constrained by the Constitution and will uphold it, he made NATO countries pay their fair share for their own defence, he was bringing manufacturing back to the US etc etc etc. All these policies and actions were good for the US and the current government is undoing all this because "orange man bad."

So I'd say there are a lot of very stupid voters out there who'd prefer to vote on emotion rather than what is best for the country as a whole and it will come back to bite their leftness.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:25 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:15 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Trump's constant use of Twitter was indeed counterproductive and often cringeworthy sure BUT he reduced unemployment amongst minorities, attempted to secure the southern border (I won't go into the mess at the border now and the hundreds of thousands of infected Covid carriers Biden is now bussing around the country), he stood up to China, pushed the pharmaceutical companies into developing a vaccine in record time, nominated people for the SC who believe the country should be constrained by the Constitution and will uphold it, he made NATO countries pay their fair share for their own defence, he was bringing manufacturing back to the US etc etc etc. All these policies and actions were good for the US and the current government is undoing all this because "orange man bad."

So I'd say there are a lot of very stupid voters out there who'd prefer to vote on emotion rather than what is best for the country as a whole and it will come back to bite their leftness.
I'll start there.

Sorry Black Orchid. It is not as you say.

Link.

Read it.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:30 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:

What is best for the country is a livable wage. Trump did nothing about that. All he did was create more part-time jobs that come with no benefits!
If I were poor, having to work 80 hours in multiple jobs... barely seeing my family... well, I wouldn't vote Trump!
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:31 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:

Going there now:

You call this an attempt.....and then compare it to the bullshit rhetoric.

Link.
However, only 80 miles of new barriers have been built where there were none before - that includes 47 miles of primary wall, and 33 miles of secondary wall built to reinforce the initial barrier.

The vast majority of the 452 miles is replacing existing structures at the border that had been built by previous US administrations.

President Trump has argued that this should be regarded as new wall, because it's replacing what he called "old and worthless barriers."
So...later, and soon...I'll address the rest. I have a thing to finish in The Shed.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:43 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:30 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Nom De Plume wrote:

What is best for the country is a livable wage. Trump did nothing about that. All he did was create more part-time jobs that come with no benefits!
If I were poor, having to work 80 hours in multiple jobs... barely seeing my family... well, I wouldn't vote Trump!
Yet Trump gained tremendous support in 2020 amongst minority workers and saw a huge upswing from both the black and hispanic communities.