By 2030 you will own nothing and be happy.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
billy the kid

By 2030 you will own nothing and be happy.

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:02 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... l-be-happy
What a delightful thought....
This is no shit....
Its from the World Economic Forum...
Someone tell me that the conjob19 plandemic isnt part of
the entire gig.....
Bullshit....
"With 169 targets and over 230 indicators, the 2030 Agenda envisions a secure world free of poverty and hunger, with full and productive employment, access to quality education, and universal health coverage. Thrown into the mix is the achievement of gender equality and the empowerment of all women and girls, and an end to environmental degradation.

The 2030 Agenda is a global framework of action for people, the planet, prosperity, peace, and partnership. It integrates social, economic, and environmental dimensions of sustainable development, as well as peace, governance, and justice elements. It makes clear that developing and developed countries alike will implement the Agenda. This is important in ensuring that no one is left behind in the achievement of the SDGs."
AND jab passports will be part of this dystopian, Orwellian gig...
Even if its just to take a piss, keep your job, or go interstate to pat a koala...
Thank God Im 73.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Bobby

Re: By 2030 you will own nothing and be happy.

Post by Bobby » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:01 pm

You'll still own your balls. :lol:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:08 pm

Jawohl mein kommandant...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Mortdooley

Post by Mortdooley » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:51 pm

It kind of takes away any incentive to work or accomplish anything. If no one owns anything it must all be free, when I get up this afternoon I will be by to get my daily allowance of free stuff! Slaves generally don't own anything do they? Isn't that what their goal is? If I am not going to own my farm or get paid for my work there will be no food but you can still enjoy a large plate of ideology!
Taxpayers are the modern equivalent of Hebrew slaves building the pyramids for the Egyptian political class.