Islam showing its true face

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Valkie

Islam showing its true face

Post by Valkie » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:15 am

What we see in Afganistan is the true face of islam.

This is what the world would look like under Islamic rule

Thugs murdering whoever they like, child rape, beatings and devil worship.
Taliban thugs start executing Afghans
WASHINGTON: The UN’s senior human rights official says there is credible evidence the Taliban is carrying out widespread summary executions against civilians and Afghan security forces.

UN high commissioner for human rights Michelle Bachelet told the body’s Human Rights Council in Geneva there was growing evidence of abuses, especially in provincial Afghanistan where there are no Western observers to document them.

“We have received credible reports of serious violations of international law and human rights abuses taking place in many areas under Taliban control,” she said.

“They include, among others, summary executions of civilians and members of the Afghan national security forces; restrictions on the rights of women, including the right to move around freely and girls’ right to attend school; and the recruitment of child soldiers.”

There were also reports the Taliban was snatching girls as young as 12 from their families to use as sex slaves.

The horrific actions of the Taliban came as US President Joe Biden said America intended to complete its pullout by next Tuesday’s deadline because of the growing risk of Taliban terrorist attacks.

“The sooner we can finish, the better,” Mr Biden said of the plan to evacuate Americans, Afghan nationals and US troops from Taliban-controlled Kabul. “Each day of operations brings added risk to our troops,” he added.

The President said he had discussed the evacuation with the Group of Seven leaders and they agreed to “continue our close co-operation to get people out as efficiently and safely as possible”.

“We are currently on pace to finish by August 31,” he said.

During the virtual G7 summit, he rejected an appeal by British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and other European leaders to extend the August 31 evacuation deadline.

Britain is scrambling to airlift more than 4000 British nationals and citizens of Afghanistan out of the country by the end of the week after the Taliban said locals would be barred from travelling to the airport.

The UK government is attempting to evacuate 1250 British nationals and other people from recognised “safe” countries, along with a further 2500 Afghans who have supported British forces over the past 20 years, including interpreters.

Mr Biden said the US had evacuated 70,700 people since August 14, the day before the Taliban took power, including 6400 in the past 12 hours. More than 4000 Americans were among those flown out.

The London Times, AFP
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Texan

Re: Islam showing its true face

Post by Texan » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:25 am

It's time to impeach. Unfortunately, the Republicans are gutless and not much better than the Democrats with very few exceptions. Washington is handing the whole world over to China. China has access to lots of precious stones, minerals, and metals in Afghanistan. They own a considerable amount of US debt. The American military has spineless leadership and the whole world knows it. China will soon set their sights on Taiwan and go from there. America is no longer energy independent. America has no borders. And America has just given BILLIONS in weapons, aircraft, an airbase, and likely cash when Biden pays them off to release thousands of Americans that they now have hostage. Biden is doing everything within his power to put Americans in massive debt. Look at the obscene spending bill and tax increases in Congress right now.

Unfortunately, Joe will claim dementia issues and just slip away to his retirement with millions and face no consequences. Joe will be the fall guy for his whole administration.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:41 am

Hopefully he will be the domino that brings all the others crashing down. They are all a disgrace to humanity.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:30 pm

Lest we forget, it was Trump that negotiated the deal with the Taliban, excluding the legitimate government from the talks.
Yes, the withdrawal is a disaster and Biden should be held accountable for that, but only that.
Trump is the one who likes to make deals with Dictators.
Biden is the halfwit who has to comply with it.
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:39 pm

Trump didn't plan to abandon Bagram airport which was the best way to get the civilians and allies out. Biden has had 7 months to make his own deal as HE is the President now not Trump.

Trump also told them if they reneged on the deal in any way he would rain down terror on them as has never seem before. Biden surrendered to them.

Trump would never have left billions of dollars worth of weapons, aircraft and technology there to be used against the US and its allies. Biden did.

Biden ran on "I am going to undo everything Trump did" and so he did.

This is ALL, every bit of it, on Biden!

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:53 pm

I dont blame biden, he is blameless.

There are too few synapses firing inside that drug addled, senile old head to be the blame for anything.

I blame the ones pulling the strings.
The weapons manufacturers who want war to justify grubberments spending trillions on weapons.
I have a dream

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:59 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:39 pm
Trump didn't plan to abandon Bagram airport which was the best way to get the civilians and allies out. Biden has had 7 months to make his own deal as HE is the President now not Trump.

Trump also told them if they reneged on the deal in any way he would rain down terror on them as has never seem before. Biden surrendered to them.

Trump would never have left billions of dollars worth of weapons, aircraft and technology there to be used against the US and its allies. Biden did.

Biden ran on "I am going to undo everything Trump did" and so he did.

This is ALL, every bit of it, on Biden!
All very fair points.
I blame the ones pulling the strings.
The weapons manufacturers who want war to justify grubberments spending trillions on weapons.
Also very valid.
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:27 am

And now the Islamic cult of death is bombing its own.

There is no way this cult of death should be allowed near civilized society
I have a dream