Texas - open carry now legal.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Mortdooley

Re: Texas - open carry now legal.

Post by Mortdooley » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:24 pm

I'm real sorry to read about your situation Texan, hang in there. Better days are ahead for you.

Open carry in Texas has been legal for CCW holders for years and I rarely see anyone with a firearm on display. This law will not cause any new problems, our more liberal law enforcement Chiefs and Sheriffs just don't like it. The biggest problem I foresee is people leaving firearms in their vehicles and getting them stolen. Don't expect to see Citizens with large handguns strapped to their waist everywhere, I don't expect that this law will be used by the average Texan. The Public will forget this law was ever passed because it will never be a real issue. Why advertise and be taken out before some criminal commits a violent crime?
Taxpayers are the modern equivalent of Hebrew slaves building the pyramids for the Egyptian political class.

Texan

Post by Texan » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:36 pm

Mortdooley wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:24 pm
I'm real sorry to read about your situation Texan, hang in there. Better days are ahead for you.
Thank you. We have "at fault " divorce in TX and I will fair well financially. The wife is eager to make up with me but it won't happen. The situation sucks, but I'm excited for the future. I plan to build my dream home and then consider a possible new Mrs Texan.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:28 pm

Texan wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:36 pm
Mortdooley wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:24 pm
Thank you. We have "at fault " divorce in TX and I will fair well financially. The wife is eager to make up with me but it won't happen. The situation sucks, but I'm excited for the future. I plan to build my dream home and then consider a possible new Mrs Texan.
Two things to remember.
1) there are good women out there, i married a treasure, my soulmate.
41 years this year.

2) you have to give them the love you want.
Pour the love in and you get twice as much back.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream