South Africa under blacks is collapsing

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Super Nova

Re: South Africa under blacks is collapsing

Post by Super Nova » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:23 am

In all my travels i have never been so concerned for my safety than in Johannesburg. It is a complete disaster.

Couldn't leave fast enough and I was there over 6 months every week only 3 years ago.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:33 am

Blacks in America have another language -
can you understand it?

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:07 pm

Bobby wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:33 am
can you understand it?

Yes, I understand it. He said, “Yo be like sayin’ on the what up bro be talkin’ like he never done say’ed but like he be you know wit da’ niggas like dat what he tryin’ ta say hom ain’t be no dissin’ like you be sayin’….. know I’m sayin’?”

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:17 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:23 am
In all my travels i have never been so concerned for my safety than in Johannesburg. It is a complete disaster.

Couldn't leave fast enough and I was there over 6 months every week only 3 years ago.
Wow, what a pity
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:21 pm

Crackey wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:07 pm
Bobby wrote:
can you understand it?

Yes, I understand it. He said, “Yo be like sayin’ on the what up bro be talkin’ like he never done say’ed but like he be you know wit da’ niggas like dat what he tryin’ ta say hom ain’t be no dissin’ like you be sayin’….. know I’m sayin’?”

It's Nigger gibberish.
Don't they have education for Darkies in America?

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:37 pm

Bobby wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:21 pm
Crackey wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:07 pm
Bobby wrote:
can you understand it?

It's Nigger gibberish.
Don't they have education for Darkies in America?
What does colour have to do with education in America? Whites might speak more clearly but their grammar and vocabulary are just as wretched. But I digress. The answer to your question is that education in America is grossly inferior when compared to the rest of the English-speaking world. Just seek out some of their presidents' speeches whether on the "right" or "left": Bush Baby Junior and Creepy Joe Biden for example.
:scare

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:59 pm

Crackey wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:37 pm

What does colour have to do with education in America? Whites might speak more clearly but their grammar and vocabulary are just as wretched. But I digress. The answer to your question is that education in America is grossly inferior when compared to the rest of the English-speaking world. Just seek out some of their presidents' speeches whether on the "right" or "left": Bush Baby Junior and Creepy Joe Biden for example.
:scare

It's hideous - I hate it.
What hope does America have with 10s of millions of gibberish speaking Darkies?
They are useless - you could never employ any of them.

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:26 pm

Bobby wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:59 pm
..... What hope does America have with 10s of millions of gibberish speaking Darkies?
Racial indiscretion aside ( I do not associate myself with such crap), the answer to your question is very simple: War-mongers need cannon fodder. And let me remind you that race has nothing to do with it. I would shame you for thinking that it does but I can see that you have no soul. AK-47's and IED's make no racial distinction and nor does the American dis-educational system.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:46 am

Crackey wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:26 pm
Bobby wrote:
..... What hope does America have with 10s of millions of gibberish speaking Darkies?
Racial indiscretion aside ( I do not associate myself with such crap), the answer to your question is very simple: War-mongers need cannon fodder. And let me remind you that race has nothing to do with it. I would shame you for thinking that it does but I can see that you have no soul. AK-47's and IED's make no racial distinction and nor does the American dis-educational system.
I agree.

Bobby, man you are homophobic and a racist. I am quite surprised by this racist post.

I have worked with many African Americans and they do not speak like this, none of them. I have met white Americans who speak like this, generally poorly educated whites.

It is an education issue, not a race issue.

Many blacks in the US are poor and live and grow-up in poor areas where this jive talk is the normal language the whole local society uses. Their education is poor. You learn and use the language and accents of the community you grew up in or currently live. Hell when I spend too much time in the US I start to speak like a yank, a little.

Don't ask someone in a bar if you can "bot a fag"..... I did this once when I first went there. I had to explain myself.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:03 am

Super Nova wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:46 am
Crackey wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:26 pm
Bobby wrote:
..... I have met white Americans who speak like this, generally poorly educated whites. It is an education issue, not a race issue....
Well said.