Russians against putin

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
sprintcyclist

Russians against putin

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:07 am

.......... One petition, started by a prominent human rights advocate, Lev Ponomavyov, garnered more than 150,000 signatures within hours.

More than 100 Russian journalists signed a joint statement condemning the invasion, which they posted on Telegram. Most represented independent news organizations and outlets that opposed Putin. “War has never been and will never be a method of conflict resolution and there are no excuses for it,” the statement said.

One person who did rail against Putin directly was Dmitry Muratov, editor-in-chief of the Russian newspaper Novaya Gazeta and the winner of the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize. ...........
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russ ... -rcna17542

How can we support them?
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Prime Minister for Canyons

Re: Russians against putin

Post by Prime Minister for Canyons » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:47 am

sprintcyclist wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:07 am
.......... One petition, started by a prominent human rights advocate, Lev Ponomavyov, garnered more than 150,000 signatures within hours.

More than 100 Russian journalists signed a joint statement condemning the invasion, which they posted on Telegram. Most represented independent news organizations and outlets that opposed Putin. “War has never been and will never be a method of conflict resolution and there are no excuses for it,” the statement said.

One person who did rail against Putin directly was Dmitry Muratov, editor-in-chief of the Russian newspaper Novaya Gazeta and the winner of the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize. ...........

How can we support them?
I donated to Caritas Ukraine

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:52 pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:47 am
sprintcyclist wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:07 am

How can we support them?
I donated to Caritas Ukraine
Thank you.

I've donated here

https://www.change.org/p/grant-humanita ... e_or_share

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:27 pm

.......... A highly decorated former Russian test pilot has delivered a dramatic criticism of Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine and his war on “brotherly Slavic people”. ...........
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 33247.html

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:15 am

Apparently a Russian helicopter on a training mission in Belarus suddenly turned off communications and dashed to Ukraine.

Guess the two men wanted the $500K Ukrainian currency they offer for attack helicopters!

Well done Ukraine! Well done the Russian pilots!

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:00 pm

The problem in Russia is that Putin won't allow any news that might be detrimental to his control.

You have a minority who have been able to gain access to uncensored social media or who have access to people overseas, but that is rare. For the most part, Putin stops any news that might be critical of him, both online and with mainstream media. Anyone caught defying his orders will be charged with posting fake media That's why before he started the war he first passed a new law that would jail a reporter for 15 years for printing fake media stories. Of course, he will be the final arbitrator on what is fake news. :oops

You will be unlikely to see Putin overthrown because of public sentiment..

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:54 pm

'Putin will be gone soon':
Exiled Russian dissident Ilya Ponomarev • FRANCE 24 English

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:20 am

Hard to know Bobby
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:52 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:20 am
Hard to know Bobby
I hope someone bumps him off as a favor for the world.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:05 pm

Bobby wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:52 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:20 am
Hard to know Bobby
I hope someone bumps him off as a favor for the world.
X2 :thumb